Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > 1:1 Full Size Vehicles

Notices

Thread: King of the Hammers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 08:13 AM   #101
Rock Crawler

I was keeping quiet myself as this is racing! If you want to watch "sportsmanship" and red cards for being to aggresive watch soccer
I'll also add that Shannon is one of the nicest racers I know! He is always ready to help and give advice!

p.s. WAY TO GO JASON!!!!!
and by the way Bastard I'm starting to think your cool again:-P

Last edited by Mr Glassman; 03-03-2009 at 08:30 AM.
Mr Glassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2009, 05:53 PM   #102
06 Super National Champ

Found a much better perspective of Shannon running over the buggy at about five minutes in. Found it while watching Woodlee vids that JoesBruiser posted.

I don't know...maybe "allowed to stay on course and run for time" once you've been DQ'd means to me that "Yeah, you can keep running but you have NO chance of winning so don't get in the way of the competitors that are still in the race" instead of fawking up another guys buggy to feed your ego.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
I think the big stink is that he was already DQ'ed and was holding up other vehicles and putting unnecessary risk on the others still competing. If I was still in the race I would have ran him over to. If I was just fun running knowing I was out I would have moved over for those that still had a chance.
You're such a dickhead for thinking that way!
JasonInAugusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:04 PM   #103
MODERHATER™

I missed the part where he ran over the buggy, I see him hit it while it's on it's side but running it over? Rubbin is racin. And I see Will and Shannon exchange words shake hands and say it's cool.
666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:16 PM   #104
20K Club

To me that view makes him look like an absolute huge D-bag. I guess I just don't understand why they would tell him to continue. I get he is popular and everything but it just doesn't seem legit to let him run after the rules DQ'd him

Last edited by Harley; 03-03-2009 at 09:11 PM.
Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:50 PM   #105
Rock Crawler

You guys just don't get it and that is it. He was dg BUT WAS TOLD TO RUN FOR TIME so what the fawk does that mean. TO ME IT MEANS RUN THE SAME AS YOU WOULD BEFORE THE DG. When I go to the drag strip and run time only I don't go to the line and run at half throttle. When we go to the salt flats I will be running time only and I sure in the Fawk am going to be going all out. As far as getting in the way did you see the car behind Shannon? SO what was he supposed to do just sit there and get in the way of them? Yea he realy ****ed up that guys buggy a five dollar srader valve

Did any one see mustard dog running over Jason Picket and almost making him roll down a big drop off? Oh yea that was no big deal. You guys don't know of half the people that were hit or run over durning this race. How about bender (from the tin benders) who ran over becca webster and left tire marks on the roof. Or how about the guy who ran over biggilow and almost got his ass kicked for it. Or how about the winner of the race jason schere who ran over a competor while he was broke down on the trail tryin to fix his rig. I am sure there are more but these are the one I have heard about in the past day. But lets just talk about this because every one wants to bash Shannon and that is it.
bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:13 PM   #106
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastard View Post
Did any one see mustard dog running over Jason Picket and almost making him roll down a big drop off?
I asked for it too.

If I were in SC shoes I would have done the exact same thing. The limited time I've competed with Shannon he's one awesome guy and would help anyone if he could. He wasn't out there to destroy anyones rig. I see absolutely nothing wrong with what he did and compared to other things going on it was minuscule. Shannon caught us going down Wrecking ball, no horn nothing, he let me find a spot and let him by, held me up maybe 15sec. Change the outcome of my race, not hardly. All the BS is retarded, damn web wheelers. I'd suggest everyone listen to THIS tomorrow and hear it straight from the man himself.
slowrockr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:07 PM   #107
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastard View Post
Did any one see mustard dog running over Jason Picket and almost making him roll down a big drop off?

How about bender (from the tin benders) who ran over becca webster and left tire marks on the roof. Or how about the guy who ran over biggilow and almost got his ass kicked for it.
Aaron,
Any videos of these posted anywhere? I'd like to see them if they are.

Thanks.
redbaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:24 PM   #108
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowrockr View Post
I asked for it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
Aaron,
Any videos of these posted anywhere? I'd like to see them if they are.

Thanks.

There sure is over on pirate there is a video of Jason shear runnig some vehicle over. There is pics of Jason picket(slowrockr on here) and mustard.
dog. Read the above quote from him and his last post. There is a few more I have seen over on youtube.

Here is the jason shear video What did he do that shannon didn't. I mean these guys were out of the vehicle and could have been hurt but does any one say shit about it? It's about 1:14 in. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyDbi...eature=related

here is a pic of mustard dog and picket And some one runnig over the Lovell's and then them rolled over.
Attached Images

bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:54 PM   #109
I wanna be Dave

Well I heard a few things today...

*One is about Shannon. The night before or early that morning. Someone broke off his Transmisson sensor... which caused him to repair...

*Another one was Derek West the Night before someone put water in his Gas Tank...
run2jeepn is offline   Reply With Quote