RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   1.5 Scale Rigs (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/1-5-scale-rigs/)
-   -   MFab Bronco (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/1-5-scale-rigs/608943-mfab-bronco.html)

SHOme 05-24-2019 06:09 AM

MFab Bronco
 
Got a smokin deal from Yotapane. This will be my next project. Not much gonna happen until winter but you never know. Lots of sanding ahead.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...32808da1f7.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...4a14c14d30.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...87f3b51c16.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...b158f17028.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...517be426c6.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OSRC 05-24-2019 07:28 AM

Re: MFab Bronco
 
Very cool project! Love the body, and that front suspension is killer. Nice score!

jjcsr74 05-24-2019 07:53 AM

Re: MFab Bronco
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SHOme (Post 5937412)
Got a smokin deal from Yotapane. This will be my next project. Not much gonna happen until winter but you never know. Lots of sanding ahead.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...32808da1f7.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...4a14c14d30.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...87f3b51c16.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...b158f17028.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...517be426c6.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk



Where did you get the engine print?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHOme 05-24-2019 08:27 AM

Re: MFab Bronco
 
Came with it. Try to message Yotapane.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

SHOme 05-24-2019 08:30 AM

Re: MFab Bronco
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by OSRC (Post 5937437)
Very cool project! Love the body, and that front suspension is killer. Nice score!

Thanks.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

SHOme 05-24-2019 08:44 AM

Re: MFab Bronco
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjcsr74 (Post 5937446)
Where did you get the engine print?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked up another build looks like Mr. CommaD makes the engine. If it's not his it looks the same.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

FordSpeed 05-24-2019 10:20 AM

Re: MFab Bronco
 
MFab makes some of the most scale looking bodies, plus with the James Duff radius arms, you've got a great looking project! I'll be watching this one since I'm thinking about picking up one of those bodies as well.

JatoTheRipper 05-24-2019 10:38 AM

Re: MFab Bronco
 
That looks great!

drtrydr2000 05-24-2019 06:00 PM

Re: MFab Bronco
 
Good to see the Ol Girl found a good home!! That was my rig and is sitting on my table in some of those pics lol. The engine is MRCOMMAD. All the 3D printed parts, except the seats, are from Shapeways GCM store. The seats are from LRRANGER...i think is his name...on Facebook. The hubs on the front are a little wonky. I did my best to mimic Warn hubs with the chrome surrond. The axles housings are sick!! Internals are basically vaterra Ascender. Lots of parts gathering for that little rig but just didnt have the time to finish it.

Cant wait to see what you do with it!!!

FScrawler 05-24-2019 06:04 PM

Re: MFab Bronco
 
Looks awesome, front suspension is very scale looking.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

SHOme 05-24-2019 06:07 PM

Re: MFab Bronco
 
You guys are getting me fired up!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

SMFtwstdHICK 06-05-2019 11:20 AM

Re: MFab Bronco
 
Always killer seeing another MFAB Bronco.

Mine is still in the works after 2 years of getting. lol..

I see a lot of the same parts I have in your pics. NICE!!!!

4wd4ws 06-06-2019 08:09 AM

Re: MFab Bronco
 
Very nice! Mucho scale! "thumbsup"


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com