Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs General Tech > 1.9 Scale Rigs

Notices

Thread: Looking for some help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2016, 07:04 AM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Looking for some help

Looking to identify and put some sort of value ib this rig. I know it has RC4WD running gear and that's about all I know. Thanks for the help, TJ

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk
OurJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2016, 08:32 AM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Looking for some help

Looks like a bruiseruptor, or what used to be the rc4wd yota, I was looking at buying one a few weeks ago for 300$ ready to run with batteries and electronics, so no it's not 500$ wherever he pulled that number from.
dubyas1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 10:09 AM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubyas1989 View Post
Looks like a bruiseruptor, or what used to be the rc4wd yota, I was looking at buying one a few weeks ago for 300$ ready to run with batteries and electronics, so no it's not 500$ wherever he pulled that number from.
With those axles?

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk
OurJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 12:19 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubyas1989 View Post
I agree, just because the axles look pretty doesn't mean they have special value.
CODYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 03:18 PM   #5

Im going to guess the rolling chassis ia about 500.00
Maybe a little less with no electronics on it
Its the axles that give the chassis its most value, they aren't plastic .I haven't seen any metal axles for less than 200.00 a set. Well at least close unless bought used , like maybe someone getting out of the hobby. Identify the axles and everything else is easy to identify on RC4WD with prices . I have a trail finder 2 with the hilux body .you can measure the frame and wheel base to get an idea of what it is. Plus you have the body kit and other accessories and the labor,which does count for something

Is the body lexan or a hard body , I would have brought a rtr trail finder with a hard body very quickly if I were you I have approximately 1400.00 in mine and haven't gotten started good

With all the CNC machines owned by individuals and new rc mills and companies . its hard to identify some of the rc accessories by who made them , but if the quality is there and if its up gradable, well its really if you like it thats what matters . And too yall who disagree with me, I did say I guessing on the cost.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Last edited by THX_138; 06-11-2016 at 01:31 PM.
kennypreston65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 07:08 PM   #6
I wanna be Dave

It's nothing special. Maybe $150 to the right person. Not $500
War Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 05:22 PM   #7
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennypreston65 View Post
Its the axles that give the chassis its most value, they aren't plastic .I haven't seen any metal axles for less than 200.00 a set. Well at least close unless bought used , like maybe someone getting out of the hobby. Identify the axles and everything else is easy to identify on RC4WD with prices . I have a trail finder 2 with the hilux body .you can measure the frame and wheel base to get an idea of what it is. Plus you have the body kit and other accessories and the labor,which does count for something

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk
Rc4wd yota steel axles are only 70$ apiece, not 200$ a set. I'm still sure it's not worth all that much, neat truck but that's all. And it's not a trailfinder it's an rc4wd yota, what's now known as the bruiseruptor, lots of money new but they don't seem to hold their value
dubyas1989 is offline   Reply With Quote