Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs General Tech > 2.2 Scale Rigs

Notices

Thread: Need help with my Vanquish blue foams in my Wraith!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2013, 10:28 PM   #1

Default Need help with my Vanquish blue foams in my Wraith!

I have a Wraith with 2.2 Venom Ridge Line tires with the axial 8 hole wheels and the Vanquish blue foams and the 3 other sets of inserts. I'm not sure how to set them up. I'm running a pretty heavy setup. I run allot on compact dirt with allot of side hill and tight turns. We hit the rocks some times too. I'm wondering how I should set these up. Right now I was thinking of cutting the inserts up and putting a black part in the middle and two yellow pieces on each side on the back and white in the middle with blue on the outsides for the front for a little softer side wall, but I'm not sure if I should do that in every slot or do every other slot and leave the others with the blue inserts or a harder one. If anyone has been threw this and could help me out and keep me from taking my wheels apart a bunch of time I would REALLY appreciate it! Thanks.

Last edited by trvcrch83; 04-26-2013 at 10:33 PM. Reason: want instant email notification
trvcrch83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Need help with my Vanquish blue foams in my Wraith! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How should I setup scale Wraith Vanquish blue foam with yellow white black inserts? trvcrch83 Tires and Wheels 0 04-26-2013 10:26 PM
Blue Foams ROCKST*R Tires and Wheels 0 04-23-2012 09:38 AM
nova's foams or vanquish adjustable foams jwo Tires and Wheels 10 07-26-2010 09:27 PM
Blue vp foams dboy1k Tires and Wheels 3 05-22-2009 08:01 PM