Tgreer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2017, 08:08 AM   #102
Rock Crawler

Default Re: F-350 TTC Mattzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tgreer View Post
What location is that?
At the runoff of I think Lake Ann. Behind TH Lumber in Bella Vista.
I.D.10.T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 02:16 PM   #103
Rock Crawler

MY LITTLE STAND FOR WHAT I BELIEVE.

I've come across an issue with the true character of my toy driver. I chose The Rock, because he is bald like me and has about the same skin color. His arms are almost as big as mine also. Ha! Recently he was on SNL saying "Hail satan" and doing skits on robots molesting children. It may be humerous to the wicked, but this man won't stand for it. I'm pulling him from all my rigs and tossing him in the trash. This statement may not belong on my build thread, but its here. No, I will not send the little figures out either.
Old 06-21-2017, 12:51 PM   #104
Rock Crawler

I don't get to go out and compete very often. So when I had the green light for this past weekend, I was excited. But then this happened on a fun run last Wednesday morning. I snapped a VVD on the short side. Then if that wasn't bad enough, I snapped a hex pin on the same side in the same move. I didn't think my tires where locked up that much, but proof is the breakage.

Easy fix, eh. Saturday morning at 10:00 was our comp. I was planning to run my Nightmare Buggy in place. I went by the office for an hour to discover our phone lines were down and then got a call from the rental house saying their HVAC was not working. Needless to say, I went home after getting everything working again. I got home to find my wife in the garage trying to organize my stuff to the way she would like them. I'm glad last week is over.

Old 06-21-2017, 01:55 PM   #105
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.D.10.T View Post
I don't get to go out and compete very often. So when I had the green light for this past weekend, I was excited. But then this happened on a fun run last Wednesday morning. I snapped a VVD on the short side. Then if that wasn't bad enough, I snapped a hex pin on the same side in the same move. I didn't think my tires where locked up that much, but proof is the breakage.

Easy fix, eh. Saturday morning at 10:00 was our comp. I was planning to run my Nightmare Buggy in place. I went by the office for an hour to discover our phone lines were down and then got a call from the rental house saying their HVAC was not working. Needless to say, I went home after getting everything working again. I got home to find my wife in the garage trying to organize my stuff to the way she would like them. I'm glad last week is over.

The wife in the garage is scary.... We just moved in a new house so my stuff is everywhere. She's a teacher so off for the summer and thought she would organize the garage too...
calcagno45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 02:11 PM   #106
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by calcagno45 View Post
The wife in the garage is scary.... We just moved in a new house so my stuff is everywhere. She's a teacher so off for the summer and thought she would organize the garage too...

I know your pain. That is the one thing that ticks me off more than any other. My wife reorganized my hand tools when we moved into the house we are in now. She did it by name and I don't remember what else. I put it all back into order and locked it. She then got mad and told me that they were her tools too. I then told her to change her oil and hang all the wall art on her own if they were her tools too. She still finds me handy and they are my tools again.
Old 06-28-2017, 09:54 AM   #107
Rock Crawler

Wednesday morning play time again. This time I put up some cones to keep in practice for that annual meet that I get to hit. There are so many lines available in this one area. I had to confine myself to a 30' area and run the same lines several times over. After almost having this truck 7 years, I can say that it is so easy to tackle most obstacles.

Roof light rubbing. I had to back up and reapproach a little to the right.

I drove out of this one. I thought for sure that it would do the opposite wheel axis rollover.