RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   2.2 Scale Rigs (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/2-2-scale-rigs/)
-   -   Ryft wit issues right out of box (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/2-2-scale-rigs/628194-ryft-wit-issues-right-out-box.html)

BeardedMoparDude 02-07-2022 08:42 AM

Ryft wit issues right out of box

Out of box I have had electrical issues .. idk if it's the receiver .. but I believe it is bc every time I run 2 full batteries thru it I got to re bind and reset everything all over again .. Help

Timmahh 02-08-2022 12:33 AM

Re: Ryft wit issues right out of box

stock radio has a binding loss issue.

Here is something out of the Manual for these receivers. changing simple settings may require rebinding.
check number 6 and the line below it.

https://i.ibb.co/9qmwP8S/272044150-1...57549380-n.jpg

Ninomaniac 02-08-2022 06:59 AM

Spektrum is such garbage.

lonleycreeper 02-08-2022 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninomaniac (Post 6107436)
Spektrum is such garbage.

I love blanket statements

Timmahh 02-08-2022 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonleycreeper (Post 6107439)
I love blanket statements

Expecially when they are as accurate as that one is.

Spectrum is junk. Sorry you own one.

BeardedMoparDude 02-10-2022 08:30 AM

I ordered the mx6 .. but it feels very cheap

Vitamin_J 05-27-2022 08:16 PM

Thought I was doing something wrong I guess these just lose binding? What an annoying issue considering the amount of disassembly required just to do a simple bind.

First time I thought my buddy did something wrong and the tech at Colpar took an hour legit to disassemble and rebind. I felt bad. Then after that the AVC stability control was setup backwards and the truck would just do circles with it on.

Now it's happened again all I did was turn on the radio and then the truck but no response.

Any fixes? Really disappointing problem on a $600 truck that is otherwise totally sick.

Just happened again

ferp420 05-27-2022 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vitamin_J (Post 6117032)
Thought I was doing something wrong I guess these just lose binding? What an annoying issue considering the amount of disassembly required just to do a simple bind.

First time I thought my buddy did something wrong and the tech at Colpar took an hour legit to disassemble and rebind. I felt bad. Then after that the AVC stability control was setup backwards and the truck would just do circles with it on.

Now it's happened again all I did was turn on the radio and then the truck but no response.

Any fixes? Really disappointing problem on a $600 truck that is otherwise totally sick.

Just happened again

spectrum happens

Jay-Em 05-31-2022 06:46 AM

There’s something funky with that generation of Spektrum sets. I had the same problems continuously. Ripped it out, dumped it in the garbage container and swapped the whole rx/tx kit’n kaboodle, incl servo, for a flysky 6-channel. Never a problem again.
The current batch? My Hammer Rey works just fine with, what on the surface, looks like exactly the same hardware. Go figure.

smog 05-31-2022 09:01 AM

Over the years I have had some issues with Spektrum radios as well. Sadly customer service has been less than impressive. I am still using their stuff because I have so many receivers that I feel roped in.
Only had one fly sky but it crapped the bed. Makes it tough to feel sold on them as well.

I would definitely call Horizon. It’s a new rig, the electronics should at least work. Never know, You might get a decent service rep who helps you out. It does happen.:ror: