Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > Alabama

Notices

Thread: scale comp

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2015, 09:22 AM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default scale comp

My buddy and i have been going to choccoloco to drive our rc's recently. its a great park for full sized rigs. it is the best place to drive we have every found. there are rocks for any type of rig you could want to drive, rc or full sized. if we held a comp there would anyone come? morris mountain is another great park that is fun to wheel. Would that be a better palce for anyone? choccoloco has better camping and is closer for me though
microcrawlers is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2015, 10:36 AM   #2
Rock Crawler

Default Re: scale comp

I live down in jville and have thought the same but figured since its a full size rig park and built for that, even though trey has considered building a rc section, just not to mention it for rc to keep out of the full size rigs way.....if your local cheaha mountain is a good place and i go to ohatchee dam alot to practice....and nocolulla falls.....pm me sometime we will get together
gsrcivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 08:17 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

I'd be in
wireman- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 01:52 PM   #4

I live in wetumpka but always haul my full size buggy to Morris and chocco I would be interested

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
jacobmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 03:34 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobmc View Post
I live in wetumpka but always haul my full size buggy to Morris and chocco I would be interested

morris mountain is an awesome place to wheel.
chocco and morris are the two places i go
Old 12-01-2015, 03:25 PM   #6
Rock Stacker

I am in Huntsville for the next two weeks and was trying to locate Morris Mountain on Google Maps but it only shows some spot in the middle of some subdivision. I have my Ascender with me and want to get out on the trails once this rain lets up. Is Choccoloco the closest place to Huntsville or is the Monte Sano State Park good for trails?
gillbily23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 08:35 AM   #7
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by gillbily23 View Post
I am in Huntsville for the next two weeks and was trying to locate Morris Mountain on Google Maps but it only shows some spot in the middle of some subdivision. I have my Ascender with me and want to get out on the trails once this rain lets up. Is Choccoloco the closest place to Huntsville or is the Monte Sano State Park good for trails?
sorry i didnt say anything sooner but morris mountain is kinda out in the middle of nowhere. choccoloco is more fun for crawling. morris is always wet and muddy. its more dirt than rock. choccolo is hard to get around if you dont have something to ride on the trails (rzr, buggy, etc). i would go to choccoloco over morris any day but thats because i dont really love mud.
Old 01-15-2016, 12:34 PM   #8

U should have went to the past rbd at morris dry as a bone we had a awesome time

jacobmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 09:24 AM   #9
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobmc View Post
U should have went to the past rbd at morris dry as a bone we had a awesome time

i only get to go to RBD on the even numbered years
ill be there this thanksgiving so that should be awesome. try and get some people to bring their rc's

scale comp - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2011 USRCCA POINTS SERIES Comp & Scale comp #6 @ Cochrans Mill-Palmetto, GA Speedracer19 Competitions 8 07-23-2011 05:20 PM
2011 USRCCA POINTS SERIES Comp & Scale comp #6 @ Cochrans Mill-Palmetto, GA Speedracer19 Georgia 6 07-21-2011 02:08 PM
Comp #5 July 11th Rock State Park (Scale Run Before Comp) MDcrawler72 Maryland 0 06-20-2010 06:01 AM
Real scale rock crawlers comp at motor fest comp results and pics JEFF THE JET Missouri 5 05-17-2009 05:53 PM