RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Alaska (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/alaska/)
-   -   How much interest do you still have for future AK "events"? (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/alaska/407085-how-much-interest-do-you-still-have-future-ak-events.html)

ADDICT 10-11-2012 01:40 PM

How much interest do you still have for future AK "events"?

Just wondering... I am willing to devote the time and effort to put together new Alaska Comps if there is enough interest still in this field.

Please express yourself through the poll and/or posting your opinions/concerns.

If posting; please note what type of rig(s) you would compete with if competition(s) were generated.

Thanks for your time.

ADDICT 10-12-2012 12:59 PM

Re: How much interest do you still have for future AK "events"?

Anchorage Radio Operated Auto Racing Association • View topic - How much interest do you still have for future AK events?

Need your support! Post up! :D

K_B 10-12-2012 02:23 PM

The interest is there. "If you build it, they will come".

AkFordfan 10-12-2012 09:59 PM

Would love some more events, but the drive to anchorage kills me "thumbsup"

K_B 10-14-2012 08:29 PM

Get yourself a vehicle that gets something better than 10 mpg, stroker! :flipoff:

AkFordfan 10-14-2012 10:21 PM

Why would I do something crazy like that for :mrgreen:

Kayne184 01-22-2013 07:01 AM

I am interested very much so i make my own out door track with snow when we have it and am starting an indoor track at my shop. its gonna be up in the rafter 14' off the ground plus i have a huge trailer of white EPS styrofoam to make indoor tracks on the round I have had to make a new account on this site and havent been on it almost a yr been crawling alone for the most part. been in the game for 1 yr and addicted. I have a 6 scx 10's 5 custom 1 bone stock in case i ever did find people to compete with, I have a wraith, just picked up a XR 10, I have a mini crawler, and a micro so im think i am ready i would like to pick some of your brains i jumped in head first and could use some help one things any way im willing to build and fabricate for what ever we can get going I am making a bridge, fence and am palning on making some nice trails this summer for some scale videos. I have a go pro hero @ and the hero 3 black plus a high def video cam for filming. Any way if you all want to have some fun hit me up.

Leadchucker 01-28-2013 09:35 PM

Just got into it this fall I'd like to meet some new people and crawl and compete. I am not sure what class I'd be in cause I am not completly familiar with the breatk downs but I have a rig with 4 wheel steer and no dig yet but I can lock out the rear steer. I don't use it much anyway.

Robotron 05-19-2013 01:20 PM

I'd comp if there was a novice or run what you brung category.

wrenchinrock 07-30-2013 05:27 AM

we should definatley get comps.rollin again i run with 5 other comp.cars.we could.def start a tourney