Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southwest > Arizona

Notices

Thread: Lake Havasu Crawling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2009, 11:26 AM   #81

Hey Mike, Josh here over at Mckenzies. Been tell Shawn about your chassis and looking at it on the web might be interested in buying one. So it would be sweet if you had some time to get away and swing by the shop so we can check it out a little more. Anyway let us know either way. Thanks
hatt0710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2009, 01:24 PM   #82
Rock Stacker

josh,no problem,i`ll get by maybe tomorrow or wednesday.
i think for the price you cant go wrong.

i also checked out the top bannana from rcpcrawlers.
yz120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:46 PM   #83

Default Craggy Wash

Went out to Craggy today and I spotted a few areas that might work. I of them has a nice area at it and across the road to park at. Was thinking people could meet up on Saturday and take a test drive/look at some places.

J
Nightfalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 08:10 PM   #84
Rock Stacker

I will see what I can do about Saturday. It would be nice to check out the area.
SWelte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 09:03 PM   #85

Sounds good
Old 01-23-2009, 06:11 PM   #86

Truck is all ready. Repairs have been made, new radio is in and setup. If any of us can hook up tomorrow and checkout Craggy post it here.
Old 01-23-2009, 07:42 PM   #87
Rock Stacker

I'm out for Saturday. House to work on....sorry. I should be good for Sunday. If any one checks out a spot that looks good let me know so I can e-mail a couple people.

Scott
Old 01-23-2009, 09:55 PM   #88
Rock Stacker

i`ll be out in the desert tomorrow scouting for new spots!!!!!!!
Old 01-23-2009, 10:04 PM   #89

Good luck finding spots that would be sweet if you could find something mike. have you seen scott's new body, looks pretty good, we'll have to talk scott into making all of us nine28rcc stickers to put on all of our rigs to represent. Anyway i'll see all you guys sunday and maybe all be able to keep my rig together to crawl.
Old 01-23-2009, 10:09 PM   #90
Rock Stacker

scott,we need nine28rcrc stickers!! haha
know your busy
Old 01-23-2009, 11:11 PM   #91
Rock Stacker

Going to spot on 2 wheels, quad, or other? I don't have too much going on, stickers on the way.......whew I was thinking Josh was going to say something else.
Old 01-24-2009, 08:38 AM   #92
Rock Stacker

4 wheels. neighbors sand rail.

scott,another body???????????????
Old 01-24-2009, 10:24 AM   #93

don't worry Scott i wouldn't make you paint up that many rigs, although it would be cool (haha). hope you guys find some spots the crawl, i'm at working right now but after i get off at 3 i was thinking about roaming around for some spots, take the crawler, find some lines. i'll call it a prerun or precrawl. Any way let us know what you guys find.
Old 01-24-2009, 08:18 PM   #94
Rock Stacker

Ah.....um.......ah......ah.......um........I...... ..I need to........um.....say.......ah......that I can't.......make it Sunday, sorry.:-(:-(

I would prefer not to but have about 6 people helping paint the interior of the house. got the garage done today.....I know that's all I need done, at least in my opinion, but the wife feels different. Plus I can't bale on all the help and the use of an airless. I guess this will just free up time in the future. So have a good time.
Old 01-24-2009, 08:44 PM   #95
Rock Stacker

understandable! congrats to you and jamie on the new house.
call if you need any help.

spots-didnt find anything worth a darn. went all the way to the cabin.
Old 01-24-2009, 09:50 PM   #96

thats to bad scott but we understand, unlike mike i found what i think is a great spot and could keep us busy for awhile. I call it "White Rock" and there like 4 other little spots around it to crawl as well. still in sara park but instead of stopping at the first cement pillions it at the second trail head with the cement pillions. from the parking lot its a 6 minute constate walk to the spot. half of it is the smooth trail and half is following a wash, little rough and uneven for some people. 2 of the areas are farely easy and the other 2 is more part breakers and diff hangers. So let me know if you guys want to check it out tomarrow or some other time, if i don't here from anyone i guess i'll be at the same spot. let me know guys.
Old 01-24-2009, 10:19 PM   #97
Rock Stacker

Sweeeet......Josh that sounds like a cool spot. I think I was in that area, walking the trail is it on the right side kind of a "V" notch on the side of the wash?. I wish I could make it out, it's killing me to miss a week.

Thanks on the congrats.....It's cool and Jamie is loving it. I guess we are sticking around Havasu a while. That's fine with me, I have too much fun here. Lots to do. Mike you already helped....I can soldier the hell out of electrical components but pipes, no way, thanks bud. Go break some junk.
Old 01-25-2009, 09:26 AM   #98

Yeah the spot your talking about scott is probably the spot i'm talking about, i thought it was cool because your surrounded by all this dark brown rock then you get this chunk of white rock looking stuff and the truck loved to crawl on it, it was pretty sticky. So i guess i'll be at the NEW trail head at 12ish and hopefully people come, maybe i'll put a sign up at the first spot to keep going down the road a little, but i think we should try that area. What does everyone think, let me know i'm going either way no matter where we crawl, just thought it would be cool to try new stuff.
Old 01-25-2009, 03:58 PM   #99
Rock Stacker

sorry guys,got busy with the family and lost track of time.
hope you had a good time @ the new spot.
Old 01-25-2009, 05:49 PM   #100
Rock Stacker

That was one of the spots I had looked at before we all started together. Hope you had a chance to try it some more today.

I on the other got covered in paint. Now I have found two things I do better in rc then home ownership, solidier and paint.