RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Arizona (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/arizona/)
-   -   club gtg (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/arizona/251226-club-gtg.html)

joe daigle jr 05-24-2010 12:24 PM

club gtg

well since the season is over for the summer does anyone want to have a gtg as a club after the summer shootout or before if some of you want practice

winkscrawler 05-24-2010 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joe daigle jr (Post 2469269)
well since the season is over for the summer does anyone want to have a gtg as a club after the summer shootout or before if some of you want practice

Practice, what is that? The only time I get to practice is at comps on course 1,2,and 3. Sometimes it works out!"thumbsup"

joe daigle jr 05-24-2010 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winkscrawler (Post 2469302)
Practice, what is that? The only time I get to practice is at comps on course 1,2,and 3. Sometimes it works out!"thumbsup"

after my last two outings up there i definitly need more practice :lmao:

bquin 05-24-2010 03:57 PM

getting the comp crawler together again.......so i'll meet you somewhere Joe

Boids 05-24-2010 05:04 PM

I'll be up for it once i get my dig situation figured out.

blue10 05-24-2010 06:00 PM

I'll be up for something after the Shootout. I don't want to risk breaking anything before; what with every vendor I've dealt with in the last month delaying shipments of "In Stock" items for weeks at a time.

PS. Anybody got a phone number for Vanquish? Bastards have been sitting on a pile of my money for more than a month on wheels that were "In Stock"!! Two emails have gone unanswered in as many weeks.

Ghost 05-24-2010 08:25 PM

Glad we wern't one of those vendors :flipoff:that is what you get for straying from TCS :lmao:

BadTurtle 05-24-2010 09:54 PM

TCS rocks!

When I need parts fast TCS is the place to go. When they say in stock they mean it.

CRAWLER-DAD 05-24-2010 09:59 PM

Well saturday Joe ,my son and myself went and loaded a truck load to his place and mine..so GTG at my house is in the works..need to set new rocks , maybe even get another load or two before the GTG and have a GTG/rock set up party!!

does that sound good?

Vp Monkey 05-24-2010 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue10 (Post 2469829)
I'll be up for something after the Shootout. I don't want to risk breaking anything before; what with every vendor I've dealt with in the last month delaying shipments of "In Stock" items for weeks at a time.

PS. Anybody got a phone number for Vanquish? Bastards have been sitting on a pile of my money for more than a month on wheels that were "In Stock"!! Two emails have gone unanswered in as many weeks.

We are not perfect, But I am pretty sure we do not have any orders out over a month.

But call us at the shop tomorrow, 916-334-4899

winkscrawler 05-24-2010 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue10 (Post 2469829)

I have had very good luck dealing with Vanquish. They were in contact with me when they had a machine down and were not able to produce a certain offset for some time. They were able to get me a set in a different color right away. "thumbsup" to a great vendor and Sponsor for the AZ Summer Shootout.

blue10 05-25-2010 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winkscrawler (Post 2470378)
I have had very good luck dealing with Vanquish. They were in contact with me when they had a machine down and were not able to produce a certain offset for some time. They were able to get me a set in a different color right away. "thumbsup" to a great vendor and Sponsor for the AZ Summer Shootout.

Follow up: Before VpMonkey found my ranty post, I'd already been in touch with Steve at Vanquish. Top notch customer service. My order got lost in the shuffle of their move (as I suspected), but we're on track now and all's well. I can go back to praising Vanquish as my favorite manufacturer of hard parts in the crawling world. :mrgreen:

And it wasn't just Vanquish, Punk missed putting me on his once-a-week shipment for two consecutive weeks last month. Then the wheels, and before that Holmes wouldn't make me a sponsored driver when I asked nicely (I even registered on his site as a sponsored driver just to show I was serious), and I got the same from Kevin about sponsorship, and Jeremy just laughed when I mentioned Team Driver status, but he did include three stickers with my V3 chassis, so it's not all been bad....

...anyway, to put this thread back on topic, yea, a rock stacking party at Marc's house after the Shootout would be perfect!!

bquin 05-25-2010 11:53 AM

any ideas on get together locations.............trusty New Papago perhaps? whoops sorry Marc...didn't see ur post until now.........duh

zagscrawler 05-25-2010 06:31 PM

Im up for any thing to be honest. I need to get some crawling in soon, my poor rig has not been on the rocks since mini moab :cry:.

sidewaystreak 05-25-2010 07:03 PM

i want in..... is this allowed <<< none parc member....*o*

CRAWLER-DAD 05-25-2010 07:25 PM

yes non PARC members are invited!!!!
but become a PARC member and be one of the COOL ones..:ror:

GTG will be posted when a date can be decided..My GTGs are layed back..bring food for the BBque or whatever..bring scalers,comp rigs 2.2 and 1.9 rigs ...come on its just a lighted pile of ROCKS !!!!:mrgreen:

oh yeah...usually starts at dark time and goes to around midnight or later..all depends on how quiet your rigs are!!!!!

bquin 05-25-2010 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CRAWLER-DAD (Post 2471912)
yes non PARC members are invited!!!!
but become a PARC member and be one of the COOL ones..:ror:

GTG will be posted when a date can be decided..My GTGs are layed back..bring food for the BBque or whatever..bring scalers,comp rigs 2.2 and 1.9 rigs ...come on its just a lighted pile of ROCKS !!!!:mrgreen:

oh yeah...usually starts at dark time and goes to around midnight or later..all depends on how quiet your rigs are!!!!!

ssoooooooooo much for the lcc guys :mrgreen:

CRAWLER-DAD 05-25-2010 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bquin (Post 2472183)
ssoooooooooo much for the lcc guys :mrgreen:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao:

you said it!!!! not me:flipoff:...guess we can give the neighbors EAR PLUGS:lmao:

bquin 05-26-2010 08:08 AM

I'll bring mine too.......just to be fair..:mrgreen:

blue10 05-26-2010 10:57 AM

....that's got me thinking....maybe I'll put brushless motors back in my rig so I get that horrible chirping and screeching....