Notices

Thread: All Arizona Crawlers Post Up...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2010, 06:58 PM   #121
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowv22 View Post
East Mesa

AX-10 with a ff-4, novak 55, rovers, delrin 4 link front and rear and revo shafts

Is there any were good in the east valley to crawl
mini moab for sure plus a few areas up by canyon lake but hard to find parking at some spots
joe daigle jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2010, 10:00 AM   #122

Default Moving out for school in september

Hey everyone, im 19 years old and im moving out too phoenix arizona in mid september. I am really into rccrawling i have a 2.2 bully and i wamt too make a scaler while im living down there. Just want too get together with some people and make some friends that are interested in the same hobby since i wont know anybody at all.
schulberger26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:11 AM   #123
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by schulberger26 View Post
Hey everyone, im 19 years old and im moving out too phoenix arizona in mid september. I am really into rccrawling i have a 2.2 bully and i wamt too make a scaler while im living down there. Just want too get together with some people and make some friends that are interested in the same hobby since i wont know anybody at all.
Welcome to AZ!

Our comp season is going to be starting up around that time. We also have a growing scale scene out here and plenty of great area to crawl so keep an eye on the Arizona forum for dates.
bmuzz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 03:16 PM   #124

wittmann az

comp rig 2.2

losi comp crawler
momba max pro
novak ballistic 18.5t crawler
hitec hs-7955tg
3s 1300mah
airtronics mx-3x
losi msx12 dig servo
hb rovers-ex pink
ccbec
deans plugs
everything ealse stock

This is my first crawler and i am having a blast

still looking for places 2 crawl and people to crawl with. But for now i crawl in my back yard.
jackass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 08:53 PM   #125
Pebble Pounder

here in peoria, Maricopa county (spelling?)

somewhat crawler

wheely king 4x4 just to get started, and i already like crawling

crawling spots are my back yard, and the neighbor hood park drainage area (where pics are taken)

Last edited by rcfreak363; 11-06-2010 at 05:51 PM.
rcfreak363 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 05:03 PM   #126

hey guys my name is matt and i have a losi miniwith all the FREE mods lol and a mayhem hi torque servo. i live in gilbert. looking for some good crawl spots locally
matteo112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 11:10 PM   #127

Howdy from surprise az,
Axial ax10 ,rooster esc,novack 55 ,bent links f/r ,custom upper links w tru 4 link , lipo batteries

Highly modified exceed mad crawler hi tech sevos f/r bent links hb rovers , tq3 modified for rear steer
foolish 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 10:12 AM   #128
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo112 View Post
hey guys my name is matt and i have a losi miniwith all the FREE mods lol and a mayhem hi torque servo. i live in gilbert. looking for some good crawl spots locally
i haven't found anything awesome in Gilbert but there is killer stuff in east mesa!
jamesdicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 10:14 AM   #129
Rock Crawler

my name is James, and i am an addict!

Last edited by jamesdicken; 09-04-2010 at 10:17 AM.
Old 09-04-2010, 05:07 PM   #130
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo112 View Post
parc is having a gtg sept.5 at 6:30am at usery pass rd (ellsworth) just after it starts to drop into the river valley on the right side theres a small parking lot we are shuttling back into the hills if you are interested
Old 09-04-2010, 05:10 PM   #131
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdicken View Post
my name is James, and i am an addict!
james i see your driving is improving

james i see your driving is improving
Old 09-18-2010, 09:03 AM   #132

Hey there my name is mike schulberger. I just moved out here on thursday to go to school so i am in an apartment right in phoenix. I want to get involved woth your clubs and come out and comp with you guys. Can someone let me know how i go about getting into your comps. Thanks alot.

I have bully 2.2 and i have the beetle juice chassis.
schulberger26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:34 AM   #133
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Hey there my name is mike schulberger. I just moved out here on thursday to go to school so i am in an apartment right in phoenix. I want to get involved woth your clubs and come out and comp with you guys. Can someone let me know how i go about getting into your comps. Thanks alot.

all you have to do is show up! there is a post in the az section with all the comps from the 3 major clubs in az. you can also go onto azparc.com for the Phoenix stuff.

we are going to prescott for a comp tomarrow(sunday) with the narcca guys. should be sick. come up if you have the time.directions and stuff- Sooooooo..Ummmm..a map please for 1st NARCCA comp
Old 09-22-2010, 10:51 AM   #134
Quarry Creeper

Quote:

parc is having our first comp for the fall season this sunday at table mesa rd there are a couple of club members that are gonna shuttle those who have cars to the comp site look in the competition section it has a thread with a link to the parking area for the car guys hope to see you out there
Old 09-24-2010, 03:30 PM   #135

heres my newest crawler a bully

[/IMG]
36dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 03:17 PM   #136

This is Seth. I'm an RC addict. Lots of planes, helis, and trucks, but just decided to get into crawling after spending months trying to decide on what rig to start with. I just bought an Axial XR10 kit but haven't decided on electronics yet. I live in Gilbert but work right next to Papago park. Anxious to do some crawling. I'm trying to figure out if I should crawl with my Dx7 or my DX3r and if I want to go with the dual Tekin FXRs or novak m2 dig esc, or cc esc with punk dig.
Russellx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:28 PM   #137
Pebble Pounder

i live in flagstaff drive ax10 2.2 comp rig stock chassis 4 link susp crawl at buffalo park mount elden sedona mon thur friday 12 to 1 buffalo park weather permitting hope to see some new faces
no1970ax1o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 03:32 PM   #138
Yashua

I LIVE IN ELOY, SOUTH OF CASA GRANDE.
Have 3 Creepers and a 2.2 Bully in the progress ,run in backyard rock pile & Picacho Peak and North Mountain Park, want to check out PARC & SARCA events now that i'm finding out more about them.

Last edited by CREEPERBOB; 06-12-2011 at 05:00 PM.
CREEPERBOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 08:15 AM   #139
Quarry Creeper

hey guys/gals...posted a post in another thread, however ill post this one here. been in and out of rc for a while, its hard on the pocket book building both rc trucks and real trucks! lol!
Waiting on my lnc to come to me via good ol st nick, and the girlfriend and i are excited to get our feet wet and come out to meet up and have fun.
live over in north west phoenix. ill post up some pics later when the goodies arrive.

Ryan
SIK_BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 12:37 PM   #140

Hi everyone,

My name is Brian and I just went RC crazy... Completely new to RC, but thought it would be a good hobby with my son. For christmas I bought a mini blade HC, Traxxas slash 4x4 and a used comp crawler. I'm upgrading my comp crawler with Novak goat 3s 18.5 and replacing my destroyed front cvd. I'm looking forward to getting involved in this cool hobby!

Brian
Silicor is offline   Reply With Quote