Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southwest > Arizona

Notices

Thread: All Arizona Crawlers Post Up...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2017, 07:52 AM   #261

Default Re: All Arizona Crawlers Post Up...

I would be willing to drive to prescott if it means meeting some new people to crawl with! It's about a 50 minute drive, not bad.
Are there any regular get-togethers set up by this prescott group?
Thanks!
devin.92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2017, 10:38 AM   #262
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by devin.92 View Post
I would be willing to drive to prescott if it means meeting some new people to crawl with! It's about a 50 minute drive, not bad.
Are there any regular get-togethers set up by this prescott group?
Thanks!
There is a club in prescott. Its NARCCA. Keep an eye out here and also on FB for their comp season. I imagine they will start it back up again in the next month or so.
Diamond D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 09:49 AM   #263

I'm new to the site and the RC crawling world. I have an Exceed Mad Torque and have slowly been upgrading it. My dad and I regularly go out Chevy body.

MADDOG01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 07:47 PM   #264

Went out crawling on Sunday and have a blast. Here are some pictures.

Old 03-07-2017, 07:32 PM   #265
Quarry Creeper

I don't live in AZ but I'm there 2 or 3 times a year. Would love to attend a few meets or comps next time I am down in Maricopa/ casa grande. Looking at the postings so far all the comps are on the weekends I'm not there in May. I have a c2 and building a c1 scaler right now. The closer to May the I will have a better idea of what my schedule will be like when i am there. Anyways for now im just throwing this up to maybe get a few other crawlers to run with. .
toka100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 10:14 PM   #266
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by toka100 View Post
I don't live in AZ but I'm there 2 or 3 times a year. Would love to attend a few meets or comps next time I am down in Maricopa/ casa grande. Looking at the postings so far all the comps are on the weekends I'm not there in May. I have a c2 and building a c1 scaler right now. The closer to May the I will have a better idea of what my schedule will be like when i am there. Anyways for now im just throwing this up to maybe get a few other crawlers to run with. .
We have our final Scale comp of the season in May but it is probably going to take place up in Prescott.
Most of our comps are either at Sounth Mountain or the east valley.

There is also a good group of guys who run down in Tucson but aren't running comps as of yet.
bmuzz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 03:37 AM   #267
Quarry Creeper

I'm sure Prescott is a cool place to run at. I don't have a problem making a short trip to go crawling.

I moved to an area where there is not a Rc following. Moving from the Colorado area where there was always something going on. Kinda miss it. Lol

Last edited by toka100; 03-08-2017 at 03:45 AM.
toka100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 05:21 PM   #268
Don
Quarry Creeper

Hi everyone, not sure how many parc guys will remember me. Its been years since I have been around. I lost all my trucks I had 4 years ago. but I ordered a CR-O1 and am so waiting for it to get here. I'm now living in Flagstaff and hopping there is a few others up here to crawl with. I going to set up my CR to be scale for the most part. Ill post better specs once I get my rig and some pics if anyone wants to see it.

Last edited by Don; 10-24-2017 at 08:47 PM.
Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 06:03 PM   #269

I'm in show low. Can't wait to start crawling again! Just moved here in April

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bo.Ragland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 08:09 PM   #270

Thanks for liking the post, the Mad Torque looks even cooler now it has a full buggy chassis we got rid of the upright verticals. It is suppose to look like a Hendrix Motorsports F-Toy. We painted it orange and put decals on it to make it look like the General Lee. So, just let me know when you are guys are in the area and maybe we can go out and have fun.
Old 08-11-2017, 05:32 PM   #271
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmuzz1 View Post
We have our final Scale comp of the season in May but it is probably going to take place up in Prescott.
Most of our comps are either at South Mountain or the east valley.

There is also a good group of guys who run down in Tucson but aren't running comps as of yet.
There's Crawler/Scaler guys here in Tucson????
I'm NO hardcore Comp guy..... In fact, in this end of the Hobby, I'm a real newb!!
I've been in RC since 1985, but practically new to this. The whole Scaler movement actually got me BACK into the Hobby after an almost 20 year hiatus!
I'm in this Hobby for FUN. I stopped in the mid-1990's because I got sick of my car becoming OBSOLETE by the A Main, 13 year old Flamer Traxxas Fanboys, and just the intensity of it all. It stopped being fun.

I'm 52 years old and partially disabled..... Is there even ROOM for someone like me here???
I don't have a Class anything Rig! I've got a CC-01, modded and (please don't laugh), a HG P402..... I've done my best to try to make it think it's a SCX10!! It's not even DONE yet. I just finished the interior, including a dashboard with lighted gauges, and an old F100 body. It's actually a Vaterra on-road body, that I chose because of its separate chrome front grille. Thought it was a nice touch....

Anyway, if there's something going on in this one horse town, I'd love to at least check it out!
PoorManRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 11:39 PM   #272
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorManRC View Post
There's Crawler/Scaler guys here in Tucson????
I'm NO hardcore Comp guy..... In fact, in this end of the Hobby, I'm a real newb!!
I've been in RC since 1985, but practically new to this. The whole Scaler movement actually got me BACK into the Hobby after an almost 20 year hiatus!
I'm in this Hobby for FUN. I stopped in the mid-1990's because I got sick of my car becoming OBSOLETE by the A Main, 13 year old Flamer Traxxas Fanboys, and just the intensity of it all. It stopped being fun.

I'm 52 years old and partially disabled..... Is there even ROOM for someone like me here???
I don't have a Class anything Rig! I've got a CC-01, modded and (please don't laugh), a HG P402..... I've done my best to try to make it think it's a SCX10!! It's not even DONE yet. I just finished the interior, including a dashboard with lighted gauges, and an old F100 body. It's actually a Vaterra on-road body, that I chose because of its separate chrome front grille. Thought it was a nice touch....

Anyway, if there's something going on in this one horse town, I'd love to at least check it out!
Welcome back. There is a pretty decent sized group of guys in Tucson that go out regularly on scale runs that you should check out on FB as most don't venture over to RCC much.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/1170223113023147

Good luck and have fun
bmuzz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 06:21 AM   #273

Hey now. Im in Chandler and looking to get out some with my crawler. Just looking for others to crawl with. Have had no luck looking last season for others. Also. Where is 9 tables? Looked for it twice now with no luck.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Elbowgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 08:17 PM   #274
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmuzz1 View Post
Welcome back. There is a pretty decent sized group of guys in Tucson that go out regularly on scale runs that you should check out on FB as most don't venture over to RCC much.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/1170223113023147

Good luck and have fun
Sorry it took so long to get back.... things happened.
I've stepped up a bit, as someone was kind enough to give me a Axial Wraith Spawn Kit!! I've still never entered a Comp, but am more interested than ever.
I'm still building the Wraith, and deciding WHAT to do, in the way of Mods....

I don't want to "bling it out", but I do want her to stand out! I'm still in Tucson and haven't seen anyone yet. I'll check out the Faceballs page!! Thanks.
Old 07-01-2018, 07:53 PM   #275
Pebble Pounder

Smile Re: All Arizona Crawlers Post Up...

Has everyone heard of Superstition Hobbies indoor crawling course? I would say it is a very challenging track. With good support for parts breakage with the well stocked store. They even let you try out all of the rigs they sell and service. This is a great rc store that support the crawling community
Ragenwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 08:02 PM   #276

Got any pics to post? Great to know if there is a track inside. @ 117 degrees makes it tough in the summer to crawl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fupayme2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 10:01 PM   #277
Quarry Creeper

Yeah..... Our Summer is like everyone's WINTER!!
If I can get up there (from Tucson), I'd love to give it a try.
I'm FAR from dialed in, but always up for fun!
Old 04-02-2019, 03:38 PM   #278

Bullhead City here.
I kinda feel like I'm the only RC crawler nut within 100 miles of me.
Hatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 11:03 PM   #279
I wanna be Dave

Away from the game for many years, but I’m living if Flagstaff and recently picked up a Gen 8, looking to get back into crawling.
dezfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 02:56 PM   #280
I wanna be Dave

This thing on!?

Looking for Crawlers in the Flagstaff area.

Anyone out there?
dezfan is offline   Reply With Quote