Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Axial AX-10 Scorpion

Notices

Thread: NEW Axial Upgrade Parts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2008, 10:24 AM   #1

Default NEW Axial Upgrade Parts

Have you guys seen the new Axial parts for the AX-10? They are posted on rccaraction.com. They are making the Rear Axle Lock-Out in plastic and metal, Heavy Duty Differential Locker, Slipper Clutch, and Black Aluminum 12mm Hex Hub. Cool stuff be still no heavy duty driveshafts.
Roxhurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2008, 10:39 AM   #2

There is also a page showing new upgrades from Venom right below it. Never used their products though, anyone know the quality of them?
hyperaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 10:41 AM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Nice looking stuff...I think they may have wanted to do this a little sooner though. Allthough thinking about it now all those Christmas cralwers are gonna need upgrades right about now.
The Venom stuff looks ok also....I don't think the battery mount will be a big seller, most of us pull the top plate off. The aluminum knuckles look nice, but then they added the hang up caps for the king pin.

Last edited by Jonnie Fraz; 02-02-2008 at 10:49 AM.
Jonnie Fraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 10:43 AM   #4
Quarry Creeper

Maybe Axial will chime in on the estimated prices. The race to the release of the heavy duty locker is on. Hurry up RCP.
kawika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 10:49 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnie Fraz View Post
Nice looking stuff...I think they may have wanted to do this a little sooner though. Allthough thinking about it now all those Christmas cralwers are gonna need upgrades right about now.
It hasn't even been out a year yet. It will be hard for a new crawler kit to be successful with all the aftermarket support the Axial has now.
hyperaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 12:58 PM   #6
Rock Stacker

The axial parts are so hard to get , ive had mine since November and ordered 70mm body post to make my upper links longer when i bought the truck, i just got them this week lol.
Nitro Herb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 06:34 PM   #7

my LHS only has a rear steer kit instock. Everything else is still on order
red devils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 06:35 PM   #8
RCC Addict

We've got all kinds of Ax-10 parts in stock ... But it does come and go and we wait for some of it. Right now the AX-10 kits are backorder, go figure!
JPH Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:48 AM   #9

I agree Axial stuff and the new Losi Claws are the hardest thing in the world to get a hold of. Which really stinks because I have been really wanting to upgrade some things and well parts are just hard to come by. I guess its time to start fabbing my own stuff.
Roxhurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:57 AM   #10
ghetto fabulous newbie

Ive never had a problem getting Ax10 parts, Everytime I need something it takes a week at the longest.
guess im just lucky
yotachump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 02:14 PM   #11
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperaddict View Post
There is also a page showing new upgrades from Venom right below it. Never used their products though, anyone know the quality of them?
I bought a Venom Micro-heli and it doesn't even fly (PicooZ and Havok Heli are way better).
At the same time, I have used Venom Temperature Gauges for years and they have always worked great. I also have had no problems with the Venom Batteries.
I'm sure the Venom aluminum parts are fine. After all, it's just a chunk of metal.
NinJato is offline   Reply With Quote