Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Axial AX-10 Scorpion

Notices

Thread: up and runing ...a new rookie

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2008, 05:05 PM   #1

Default up and runing ...a new rookie

well i wont call myself a newbie cuz ive been in the hobby for years but it was all off road racing ive been wanting to try a crawler so i read alot on this site and ended up geting a axial from my LHS wasnt happy paying 260 for it when i coulda got one for 210 off the net but... gotta keep him in bussiness so our track stays open ive spent 1600 in the last 3 weeks with the guy...and all he trew in was a motor.. then he gave me a dang 45T the thing is way to fast ... gotta get a 70T or gear down....lol anyway just sayin i officially have a reason to hang out here now...lol... ill have to get some pics up when i get it painted
brentmorl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2008, 05:11 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

WELCOME ABOARD!!! You didn't do too bad our lhs sells them for 172.00 out the door-no electronics, as for the motor, 55t is awsome in them. Hope to see some pics soon.
JBHardwear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 05:21 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by brentmorl View Post
well i wont call myself a newbie cuz ive been in the hobby for years but it was all off road racing ive been wanting to try a crawler so i read alot on this site and ended up geting a axial from my LHS wasnt happy paying 260 for it when i coulda got one for 210 off the net but... gotta keep him in bussiness so our track stays open ive spent 1600 in the last 3 weeks with the guy...and all he trew in was a motor.. then he gave me a dang 45T the thing is way to fast ... gotta get a 70T or gear down....lol anyway just sayin i officially have a reason to hang out here now...lol... ill have to get some pics up when i get it painted
is that jamestown va.?
crawldad91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 07:11 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

Man I'm running a 35t with a 8cell nimh pack and stock gears and for me it's perfect!!! Congrats on the AX10 too, lets see some pics
Trimmy is offline   Reply With Quote