Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Axial AX-10 Scorpion

Notices

Thread: RTR ax10 wont move forward.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 01:55 PM   #1

Default RTR ax10 wont move forward.

Text taken from electronics,because this problem might be more suitable for the ax10 forum:

I got my ax 10 yesterday,and used it for about 1 hour(2 x 7.2v 3000mAh 30 mins each).
Today when i tried it,it started to hump after 3 minutes,and then the motor wouldnt move forward.
When i changed the polarity on the motor it would only run forward,and not backwards(figures).
The Esc has a green light when i turn it on,a red light if i try to backup(which works),and a red light when i try to run forwards(dosnt work).It also make the 3-tone-sound when i turn it on.
The car is an rtr ax10,with stock esc,hitech 645mg servo and stock 27t axial motor.
Is it possible i fried my esc,having in mind that ive only used it for 3 mins,or could there be another solution?
Ive tried searching up the problem,but couldnt find anyone with a simular problem.

Thanks for helping/watching
kokimom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 11:15 PM   #2

i bought a 55t tekin and used the stock axial and mine fried as well but i replaced it with a duratrax intellispeed with abs, works great.

were you "beating on it"? it could make sense, where you by any liquids?
dancomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 02:09 AM   #3
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancomer View Post
i bought a 55t tekin and used the stock axial and mine fried as well but i replaced it with a duratrax intellispeed with abs, works great.

were you "beating on it"? it could make sense, where you by any liquids?
howd you fried yours???? i run a team atlas 90t motor and for two weeks now it still works great
nico_6194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 03:42 AM   #4

The weater was dry,and no pond or anything around.
I was only crawling,no flipover or anything the ESC shouldnt handle.
But im buying a new 1,since its kind of crap anyway.
kokimom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 10:58 AM   #5
DMC
Rock Stacker

Interestingly I have beaten my axial ESC with multiple direct impact roll overs (no body and the ESC is exposed to direct hard hits) to a point where it actually came apart and will not go back together (tape works wonders) it still worked after a simple "on-off-on" of the power switch. I'm impressed something so cheap could take that kind of beating. With that said, I hate the performance and the way it is programmed stock. I'm upgrading because I want more control and performance. Just to point out mine has been durable though, surprisingly.
DMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 11:11 AM   #6

yeah i understand that, well good luck, i have a feeling everything will be alright for ya
dancomer is offline   Reply With Quote