Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Axial AX-10 Scorpion

Notices

Thread: RCP Lil Bastard

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 09:24 AM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default RCP Lil Bastard

Just writing to let people know how I fell. I bought a Lil Bastard chassis about 3 weeks ago. The 1st time out, it rolled hit the front Shock Tower and caved in the whole front right side ( yes I had the spacer in between the hoops) This happened at Palmer Park, lots of people witnessed it. Anyway I bent it back and just figured it took a real hard shot, but it was no worst then any other roll that the other trucks were taking. So, this weekend I entered the 1st sportsman event up in Denver at Finish Line RC. Completely ripped off the front right upper link mount ( tons of witnesses ). What a piece of sh#t, This thing was built for looking at, not wheeling. I have had this 3 weeks and every time I play w/ it, it breaks. I would not suggest this chassis to anyone. It needs a support brace under the hood between the hoops to start. I think this chassis looks great and almost works good when it isn't falling apart, but a comp rig should make it throw at least a whole day of wheeling. I went ahead and bought a Losi CC and will be using it from now on and I traded the chassis to a fellow in Denver that says he knows Jason and Arron, and he thinks maybe he can get them to fix it. Anyway, I warned you all about this thing. I did some searching and have noticed some other complaints by people to, but I have also noticed how people get flamed for saying anything bad about RCP or the Carnage Crew. Well the truth is this chassis is weak and if you need someone to tell ya why, get up w/ me. I've wheeled all over the country in 1 to 1's and even raced next to the Carnage Crew in UROC so I know a little about rockcrawling and my Buddies Venom Creeper is better than this thing. Just my 2 cents and if you don't like it, I don't CARE
lwb Sami is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links