Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Axial AX-10 Scorpion

Notices

Thread: gc2 or gc3

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2011, 04:44 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default gc2 or gc3

hello all. I currently have a axial gc2 pro comp truck and I really really like it........alot. when my girlfriend decided she wanted to get into crawling I gave her my gc2 so she would have a better chance at doing well because it is a proven truck. I have been running a y-town juice chassis bully truck for a while now and I am really thinkin i would like to put another truck together. a fella from outta town came to our local comp today with a axial gc3a pro truck. his worked really nicely too. so I'm wondering which chassis i should go with now? can anyone tell me what the pro's and cons are to each? thanks.
iluvny081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2011, 06:36 AM   #2
RCC Addict

Assuming you are talking about my rig, I'll take a shot at this one. The GC-3A comes complete with everything you need to have a comp ready rig. Unlike the the GC-2 which only came with the skid, side plates and axle mounts, the GC3A comes with all of that, upper and lower links, rod ends and all the hardware to put it together. The best part, the complete chassis with links assembled weighs less that the GC2 chassis and skid. PM sent.
TC09mini is offline   Reply With Quote