Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Axial AX-10 Scorpion

Notices

Thread: My AX10 (updated)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2010, 01:42 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default My AX10 (updated)

Alright couldn't find my original thread but this is an update anyways, this is my first crawler ever that I built up from some spares a friend gave me. I'm still in the market for wheels and rubber and waiting on my exchange Goat ESC. I'll pick up where the last thread left off and tell you my new additions. I ended up having to ebay a rear axle because my LHS couldn't get anything in for quite some time and I couldn't wait anymore, I do have a TCS and Bender 4 link plate for the rear but the axles came to me with the posts cut off so I had to three link the rear until I can get another housing.

New additions: VP high clearance knuckles/HR clockable C's, the knuckles were actually listed as zero ackerman but not so when I recieved them, They were on my ebay'd axles.

AHH Finally a rear axle, Axial lock-outs and that's it there although I would like to order some beef tubes.

Underside: I'm not happy with the trans mount and will most likely change it soon or make my own skid plate that will wrap around the side plates.

And that's about it for now. I plan on some VP DH pro comps hopefully soon and some Rovers. The way it sits now the truck is 12.5 inch on the outsides of the axles so have about 1/8 to play with and I'll try and stay sportsman legal on my width with the wheels. I also would like to make a switch to MIP CVd's and I think that's it.

Cheers.
cagedcbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2010, 01:49 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Oh yeah and maybe some bent delrin lowers
cagedcbr is offline   Reply With Quote