Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Axial AX-10 Scorpion

Notices

Thread: Another GC3A, Oh Yeah

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2011, 09:50 PM   #21
Rock Crawler

Dude when are you gonna be at the course! I want to show you jow much better my frogger is than your rig!

They should be mostly operational next weekend. I was talking to them today, they are ordering lots of stuff
DioptricStraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2011, 10:37 PM   #22
Quarry Creeper

Funny I just sent Rob a PM on RCCO to find out how things are going. I've been running my truck with a crappy steering link set-up until I get my Zero Ack, knuckles not sure if I'll use my dig on this rig though. I think I may save it for a Poison Dart build. I always get busy on the weekend with reno stuff so I hope they start opening for some crawling during the week.
cagedcbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 10:39 PM   #23
Quarry Creeper

Very neat chassis build. Are your 3Racing Shocks the 5" ones or have you managed to find some shorter ones? I have a set of 5" and really like them but they're just too long for the Frogger - they're built semi droop which in effect limits them, but not by much -114mm centre to centre. I found them fast too and also changed to 40wt oil - they're still on the stock (ish) rig.

Just realised looking at the thread and pictures again, I also threw the Ti nitrided shaft out of my stock Axial shocks in the 3Racing shocks.
cagedcbr is offline   Reply With Quote