Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Axial AX-10 Scorpion

Notices

Thread: Tcs edge tube frame?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2012, 12:52 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Tcs edge tube frame?

I'm picking up a used ax10. It's the rtr version. It has the tcs edge frame on it. Any thoughts on it. I was into crawling a few years back when this truck and this frame came out but lost interest as everyone I crawled with sold there rigs.
But anyway I grasp the concept of setup and it's all about setup but how well does this frame perform. I'm not tryin to go comp with my rig it's just for fun while sitting on the trail with my 1:1 rig. Thanks guys and any help will work.
flip3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2012, 01:30 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

Default Re: Tcs edge tube frame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flip3d View Post
I'm picking up a used ax10. It's the rtr version. It has the tcs edge frame on it. Any thoughts on it. I was into crawling a few years back when this truck and this frame came out but lost interest as everyone I crawled with sold there rigs.
But anyway I grasp the concept of setup and it's all about setup but how well does this frame perform. I'm not tryin to go comp with my rig it's just for fun while sitting on the trail with my 1:1 rig. Thanks guys and any help will work.
I have the Edge! I like it even if it's a little on the heavy side. I got it for the scale looks and it is probably not the best for comps but if your just having fun with it then you might as well run it as is.
Grumpster1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 07:34 PM   #3

Default Re: Tcs edge tube frame?

I have one from a garage sale. What do you recommend for links and shocks etc. Mine is pretty much Frankenstein.
phantomxistance is offline   Reply With Quote

Tcs edge tube frame? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mini Edge Tube Chassis from TCS cheda Losi Mini-Rock Crawler 1 10-01-2011 07:33 AM
Axial Scorpion to TCS Edge tube frame Grubby Axial AX-10 Scorpion 22 07-20-2011 06:35 AM
Winner - TCS Giveaway - TCS Edge Frame - The Crawler Store EeePee General Crawlers 259 02-26-2009 07:00 PM