Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Axial AX-10 Scorpion

Notices

Thread: The new bling hotness

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2012, 08:17 PM   #81
Rock Stacker

Default Re: The new bling hotness

I'll be there! quit being a vagina and get up off that 40 series setup!, I already affected you a lap dance, want my 1st born too!
PSYCHO-JLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2012, 09:39 PM   #82
I wanna be Dave

That's a negative goatrider I don't even want to have a first born of my own why the fawk would I want yours!?
WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 06:30 PM   #83
I wanna be Dave

2.2's are for suckers.

Old 12-14-2012, 02:54 PM   #84
Rock Stacker

Hey!! Those are mine!!!...;)
Old 12-14-2012, 06:21 PM   #85
I wanna be Dave

They ain't yours yet fawker! They've been mine for about 6 years. Taking up space on the shelf for about 5 1/2 of those years...
Old 12-14-2012, 07:00 PM   #86
Rock Stacker

In that case, I got an scx to thrash!!..
Old 12-14-2012, 07:40 PM   #87
I wanna be Dave

Oh it'll get trashed alright that's a guaranfawkingtee!
Old 12-16-2012, 01:59 AM   #88
I wanna be Dave

So psycho j lo amazingly enough didn't stand me up for once and we got some time in on the rocks. His wheely king tuber ate its trans about the same time as the motor started cooking so he ran the blazer while I ran the truck.

We made our trade deals and I had to cut out early to take care of a situation back home. He took some pics of the rigs while we were out there so maybe he'll post them.

One of the deals was for a roller Scx10 and while it technically is it is also probably the most ghetto tabbed piece of shit I've personally run across. The trans is out of an associated truck with stock axial outdrives jb welded to the diff gear and a single screw between them. The bottom of the case was open and once I pulled it off I knew why. Dilbert dumb ass didn't bother drilling a Jew set of holes to bolt the trans in he just let it hang open so the hole pattern "worked" But on the bright side it came with new mip drivelines and a few screws that aren't stripped or bent. I haven't found the useable hardware yet but I have faith I'll find at least 2 salvageable screws.

Another deal was for a tcs eclipse chassis. I've been busy putting it together and mounting the electronics since 6ish. It was a roller at 7:30 but getting the electronic placement worked out and programming my new spektrum radio took a buttload of time. But fawkit I'm not rocking the am anymore.

Old 12-16-2012, 11:45 PM   #89
I wanna be Dave

Pulled the springs off the big bores for now. J lo is supposed to be sending me some shorter integy piggyback shocks for it so I can run sprung again.

Old 12-21-2012, 08:14 AM   #90
I wanna be Dave

I have been battling electronic issues lately. The sv2 freaked out and I no longer have reverse or drag braking so I pulled it out and put the ae2 in its place in the tuber. The ae2 had freaked out the other day while j lo was running it too. Reverse was delayed and it lost drag braking as well.

My field link shows the sv2 is set right but it won't read the ae2. I did a manual programming on the ae2 yesterday and now its back to normal. . Spent a few hours reworking the rear link and shock geometry. I triangulated the uppers at the axle about 3/4", moved the upper shock mounts out 5mm per side, spread the lowers out at the axle to the outside of the link tabs and brought the lower shock mounts to the inner half of the tabs so the shocks are now vertical. Everything clears and I have less axle swing than before so we'll see what happens I guess.

In celebration of the esc working again I slapped some product stickers on the skins and made a deal for another sv2 and a 4 pole brushless to go with it.

Old 12-21-2012, 03:48 PM   #91
Rock Crawler

Loving the Eclipse! I am rebuilding mine as we speak- New dig unit, aluminum tranny, slipper delete, and the list goes on!
isyeskeert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:15 PM   #92
I wanna be Dave

Thanks I've been happy with it so far. The real verdict comes in when I have a chance to take it out to places I've been already to gauge its ability.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:24 PM   #93
Rock Crawler

I am building mine to go bash/ crawl with the Wraiths and the scalers. It is fun to just build one the way you want, no rules, no worries. I may even Velcro me a stick figure in the front!
isyeskeert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:04 PM   #94
I wanna be Dave

Yea this is a basher build for the most part. I don't compete and if I ever do it'll be with a scale rig not a moon buggy. This one is just to keep up with psycho j lo's crawler king tuber. Shouldn't be hard since hpi sucks.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:09 PM   #95
Pebble Pounder

Hey trashy. I dont know if you remember me or not but I am Winkle. I live in Troutdale and you brought me a set of hard doors for my old fj40 from Jason. Do you still have your toyota? if so you should post some pics of it on here.
liveforocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:39 PM   #96
I wanna be Dave

Damn that was awhile ago! After shoveling cash onto the truck and not being able to use it for 2 years I finally parted it out last spring. On the bright side I made an even bigger pile of money parting it.

When I tossed in the towel I had done a body swap and moved it back 6". It was on geared & locked tons & 44's with a Lexus V8 on the stand and an Aw4 with a 231 crawl box, an atlas II hanging off of it. It was dumb and it burned me out.

Old 12-22-2012, 01:53 PM   #97
Pebble Pounder

Damn that things bad!

Loving the pink cage.
MotoMudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 02:36 PM   #98
I wanna be Dave

It was a lot of fun when it still had the 90 x cab on it. 4 pissed off squirrels and dual ultimate marlin cases to built yota axles and 38" sx's. I wish I would have left it like that, I drove it everywhere and wheeled it but the bigger better dumber disease took hold and it never wheeled again.
Old 12-23-2012, 09:41 PM   #99
Rock Stacker

My TCS is almost done also, don't wanna hijack this sweet ass diary, I mean, thread....wraith axles, cvd's, savox, and some 40 series...;)
Old 12-23-2012, 09:57 PM   #100
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSYCHO-JLO View Post
My TCS is almost done also, don't wanna hijack this sweet ass diary, I mean, thread....wraith axles, cvd's, savox, and some 40 series...;)
Rather than flapping your cawk holster about it either post a pic here or start a build thread on it so I have another place to make fun of you.

Bring on the snow! Finally made use of the small project box I picked up this summer. Thick rubber band as a gasket, tight fitting grommet for the antenna and silicone around the leads from the servo, bec and esc.

Been busy tinkering on the eclipse too. Switched the rear geometry around so the lowers are outside the tabs on the lowers and the uppers are triangulated more. Also stood my shocks up straight to help combat torque twist. So far so good.

The new bling hotness - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HR Main gear case. Bling bling or a must have? matts175 Losi Micro-Rock Crawler 15 01-20-2012 10:43 AM
*Bling Bling* Scale License Plate Frames Krawler Konceptz Scale Accessories 9 01-11-2011 11:30 AM
I De-Blung the Bling, Bling. The ONLY-WAY to run the 40s! PinchFlat Tires and Wheels 42 01-06-2005 04:39 PM