Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Axial AX-10 Scorpion

Notices

Thread: my orange AX10 scorpion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2022, 12:14 AM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default my orange AX10 scorpion

hi all,

this was originally purchased back 2009 and quickly added some proline chisels and what ready for competing. but almost tried to turn it into a proline tuber chassis then and not successfully could not get it to sit down sit down enough.

ax10 XC-1 meets Proline Tube chassis

so i converted it back to ax10 scorpion for sporty class locally. Still with the chisels it looks they look the right diameter but to thick.

after my first official comp found that the maybe i had blown my front diff but realised when i got home it was just front grub on my drive shaft. found that i had a battery on my 2 x 900mah on the rear axle for weight but also realised that i had two much weight in the back and everyone else had 1 battery and they were 250mah and 350mah.

so because this on a budget as and can not go spending heaps of money as we are trying for second kid and i wont be going back as they were really good drivers and i go every few months.

prontozuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

my orange AX10 scorpion - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ax10 Ridgecrest links on ax10 Scorpion? Force offshore General Crawlers 2 05-15-2020 03:52 PM
Orange Scorpion nmanuel01 Axial AX-10 Scorpion 8 04-07-2008 11:29 AM
Axial Scorpion AX10 Axle Give-A-Way **Free AX10 Axles*** Rockpiledriver Axial AX-10 Scorpion 297 08-27-2007 06:15 AM