RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Axial AX-10 Scorpion (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/axial-ax-10-scorpion/)
-   -   K9's FatDog Tuber thread... (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/axial-ax-10-scorpion/85337-k9s-fatdog-tuber-thread.html)

k9popo 09-17-2007 01:43 PM

K9's FatDog Tuber thread...
 
Well I had too many build threads so I consolidated them all into a single thread for your viewing enjoyment...

The first is the K9 Scar
Specs:
FatDog Chassis
AX10 running gear and links
Mamba Max
Integy 45t
Hitec 5995ti servo
Losi Rock Claws
Evader ST shocks
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c1...o/tuber016.jpg
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c1...o/tuber014.jpg
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c1...o/tuber015.jpg

Next up is the "Dog Star"
Specs:
FatDog chassis
AX10 running gear and upper links
Jato turnbuckle lower links #5538
Mamba Max
Integy 45t
RC4WD beadlocks (Thanks RPP)
Losi Rock Claws
Hitec 5995ti servo
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c1...o/tuber031.jpg
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c1...o/tuber034.jpg
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c1...o/tuber036.jpg

Last is my FatDog Comp Tuber
Specs:

FatDog chassis
AX10 running gear and upper links
3link front 4 link rear
Novak GOAT esc and motor
Hitec 5995ti servo
Erickson Beadlocks
Losi Rock Claw tires
All controlled by the Spektrum DX 3.0

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c1...o/tuber047.jpg
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c1...o/tuber048.jpg
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c1...o/tuber045.jpg
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c1...o/tuber046.jpg
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c1...o/tuber035.jpg

Brandon 09-17-2007 01:46 PM

Those things are looking good "thumbsup"

1beatjeep 09-17-2007 01:51 PM

where are these pic taken at CA.

k9popo 09-17-2007 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1beatjeep (Post 850793)
where are these pic taken at CA.

UT, it is a dried waterfall its fun to start at the bottm and go up...

1beatjeep 09-17-2007 02:03 PM

are these tuber sold in the vender section.if so witch one

JohnRobHolmes 09-17-2007 02:10 PM

I believe that Run2jeepin will be carrying them.


Looks great! It must be nice to have three tubers that are so similar, as you can compare setups and electronics very effectively. How are you liking the Goat system?

k9popo 09-17-2007 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnrobholmes (Post 850817)
I believe that Run2jeepin will be carrying them.


Looks great! It must be nice to have three tubers that are so similar, as you can compare setups and electronics very effectively. How are you liking the Goat system?

Once I got it tuned in I like it"thumbsup"It has axle snapping wheel speed...Liked having a V8...I still need a revolver to have all 3"thumbsup"...Thanks for your help JRH...

jcordell 09-17-2007 11:18 PM

On Your Rear Axle What Kind Of Upper Link Mount Is That

crawls2thewalls 09-17-2007 11:36 PM

they are from a tlt kit.. lower control arm mounts i think?

crawls2thewalls 09-18-2007 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnrobholmes (Post 850817)

Looks great! It must be nice to have three tubers that are so similar, as you can compare setups and electronics very effectively.

on that note..

all three have different suspension link setups..
short front / long rear, three link , four link , etc...

does one out perform the others and why????????????"thumbsup"

k9popo 09-18-2007 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crawls2thewalls (Post 851603)
on that note..

all three have different suspension link setups..
short front / long rear, three link , four link , etc...

does one out perform the others and why????????????"thumbsup"

I really like my latest rig, 3 link front 4 link rear...Seems to just work8)...

soonerzuk 09-18-2007 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9popo (Post 851696)
I really like my latest rig, 3 link front 4 link rear...Seems to just work8)...

can you post up a pic of the front 3 link? I'm curious to see how you did that. thanks!"thumbsup"

crawls2thewalls 09-18-2007 12:53 PM

what lower links are you using??

DISTURBIN' tha PEACE 09-18-2007 02:48 PM

Damn it!!! I was gonna use them blue Rockstar cans for my new tuber. Guess I'm gonna stick with the black & gold.

Three very nice tubers you got there. Good job!!!

Change the panels on the blue one. It doesn't match the green links.

k9popo 09-18-2007 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DISTURBIN' tha PEACE (Post 852162)
Damn it!!! I was gonna use them blue Rockstar cans for my new tuber. Guess I'm gonna stick with the black & gold.

Three very nice tubers you got there. Good job!!!

Change the panels on the blue one. It doesn't match the green links.

The Blue one actually has a new home as of tomorrow...

Go with the Red and Gold I think they look sweet...

DISTURBIN' tha PEACE 09-18-2007 03:05 PM

That's the new one right? I just seen that on Sat. Gotta go check it out.

Who ever gets that blue one, sure is gonna be happy.

k9popo 09-18-2007 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DISTURBIN' tha PEACE (Post 852178)
That's the new one right? I just seen that on Sat. Gotta go check it out.

Who ever gets that blue one, sure is gonna be happy.

Yup they're good too...I sure hope he is happy with it:)...

Pyrodon 09-18-2007 09:55 PM

hey k9popo how did you set up you evader shock?? What springs did you use and did you do anything else to them???

binaryterror 09-19-2007 05:58 AM

Evader shocks fit the Losi springs.

k9popo 09-19-2007 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyrodon (Post 852757)
hey k9popo how did you set up you evader shock?? What springs did you use and did you do anything else to them???

I like to use Losi Orange on the front and yellow or blue's on the rear with 50-70wt oil...I try them all...

K9


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com