Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Axial AX-10 Scorpion

Notices

Thread: Where to get scorpion parts in australia

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2007, 11:00 PM   #1

Default Where to get scorpion parts in australia

Hi all im new to the forum and have just brought a scorpion. Im just wondering where i can get parts in australia? i got the scorpion from my local hobby shop but they couldn't really tell me where i can get parts like the bent links and 4 link mounts and so on. Ano info will be much appreciated.
mitchnash is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2007, 11:32 PM   #2
Pebble Pounder

I'm in Brisbane and been waiting for parts for ages. So i made lower links out of 6mm alloy tube. Also i've ordered parts off vendors on here and shops in America. www.rcpcrawlers.com , www.tcscrawlers.com , search and you'll find more.
SkR8pN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 11:40 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

another Aussie

crawling isnt a real big thing here in OZ but the first point of call would be:
http://www.tinytuffstuff.com/

i dont know exactly what he has in stock for the Axial but you can always ask him OR just order from the U.S.
most of my stuff ive sourced from overseas, its cheaper (especially with the Aussie Dollar these days!), and most times quicker than buying locally.

what hobby shop did you get the scorpion from anyway and how much did you get it for.
im really considering one myself just to have some fun with while i finish my other build.
Ebay is looking like the place to shop if i buy locally, that depends on international postage though.

oh, heres another place if you need general RC parts cheap (international but the postage is great!)
http://www.rcninja.com/ FREE WORLD WIDE POSTAGE!
http://www.liquidrc.com/ $0.99 WORLD WIDE POSTAGE!

AFAIK they are both ran by the same person/company. i have bought numerous items from Liquidrc and have never had a problem.
last purchase was for 2 Bushwacker bodies @ $34 each or locally it would have been $45 each plus $10-$15 postage.

$69 U.S posted or $100+ locally posted.
as of right now that $69 U.S is only going to cost me $77.30 Australian delivered to my door.
davway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 02:15 AM   #4

Thatks for that guys. I got my scorpion from ultra hobbies in rockhampton for $360.
mitchnash is offline   Reply With Quote