RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Axial AX-10 Scorpion (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/axial-ax-10-scorpion/)
-   -   Live build for Zach begins now! (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/axial-ax-10-scorpion/93422-live-build-zach-begins-now.html)

Red Rockcrawler 11-25-2007 04:47 PM

Great Griz is gonna break it before zach gets it.

allusee 11-25-2007 04:51 PM

It's ok, Better remember Zach is 3, better test the durability now! LOL

ALSO, Jason and everyone!

PEPPER says WHATS UP! He's here with us in VA, and I am sure will be posting here later!

He's watching football right now!

Crawler374 11-25-2007 04:51 PM

wish i didnt live so far away, id want ot help out:-(. Looking great everyone! im sure that luttle guy will LOVE it!

'83 chevy 11-25-2007 05:06 PM

very nice guys. Since you guys are building a scale truck for Zach, would you guys mind if I donated a roof rack fro this truck? It was built by BM, I'm not using it, and would love to send it his way. PM me if interested.

cato 11-25-2007 05:08 PM

Great job you guys and gals. And a scaler at that! COOL.....8) Keep up he super job!!"thumbsup"

slugzracing 11-25-2007 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allusee (Post 936811)
You all out playing w. it still.. Or should I say beta testing it :-P

Ok, I gotta see more paint pics. PAAALLLEEAAASSSEEEE!

I am letting the suspense build, is it thick yet?:lol:
Once the paint is dry enough that we can trim without smudging it will be mounted"thumbsup"

k9popo 11-25-2007 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allusee (Post 936821)
It's ok, Better remember Zach is 3, better test the durability now! LOL

:lol::lol:

jason Slugz, are there spare parts for him, knuckles, C's, etc.???

TwistedXT 11-25-2007 05:17 PM

i wish i had known about the build.. i would have loved to had been there to give a helping hand.

xxizzer421xx 11-25-2007 05:18 PM

This is awsome that you guys have done this.I hope he enjoys this rig and you guys are doing a great job! keep it up, Plus i cant wait to see the body mounted either

newracer 11-25-2007 05:18 PM

I just want to say thanks to Jason for the opportunity to help with this build. The picture of Zach watching the build with the "thumbsup" is priceless. It was a lot of fun working with a great group of people. I cannot wait to see him driving it.

Mike (shock builder that is not Ted Nugent!!!)

allusee 11-25-2007 05:24 PM

YEEESSS!! IT is THICK... I can wait though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by slugzracing (Post 936845)
Once the paint is dry enough that we can trim without smudging it will be mounted"thumbsup"

clod booster 11-25-2007 05:35 PM

cant wait to see the body finished.

slobin3d 11-25-2007 05:48 PM

Jason, I'm having tooslickforyou make me some True scout stickers, If he can make some more I would pay for them and have them sent to you guys"thumbsup"

JasonInAugusta 11-25-2007 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slugzracing (Post 936845)

That's why I trim first. "thumbsup"

I do all the trimming and mounting holes before I paint.

cammok5 11-25-2007 06:02 PM

we need more pics"thumbsup"

rednekcrwlr 11-25-2007 06:07 PM

hey guys looking awesome!"thumbsup" just donated what i could right now, how long are u going to keep the donation link at the top of the page up? i will be able to donate more later but it'll be after i find a job:-( keep on truckin guys, i wish the best for Zach!

Wrecker 11-25-2007 06:09 PM

Lookin great guys!!
Wish I would have been in town so I could have come give you guys a hand."thumbsup"

CRUZ CONTROL 11-25-2007 06:09 PM

Come On We Need More Pics!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by cammok5 (Post 936908)
we need more pics"thumbsup"

thats what im thinkin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"thumbsup"

racerx 11-25-2007 06:17 PM

Sorry I had to bail early guy's, but I knew I was leaving it in good hands! The Wife wasn't feeling too well and was not in the mood for cold pizza. I just want to thank everyone who donated, or assisted in any way for this great cause! In Church today alot of my prayers were with the little guy, and it was all I could think about on the way home. Parent's don't take your kids for granted they may be tough but life can throw a serious curve ball too! I thank Jesus for my Daughter EVERY DAY and will continue to do so as long as I live. My family will continue to follow this and continue our prayers daily for his complete and total healing from cancer. I hope one day I get a chance to meet such a strong young man as Zach and his Mom and Dad too, I know it is hard for you too. God Bless you all and keep us informed of his progress.

Thanks for getting me in on this Jason!"thumbsup"

STEW<CO> 11-25-2007 06:31 PM

Wooowooooo! Jason and the Colorado crew rock, great group of people. I have seen the rig for Zach personally and it will provide endless years of fun for him. Nice work everyone.

Ted never broke out his guitar though, I was kinda disappointed.:lol:

The rc track for the Losi minis, Kris, Bender and I made in Jason's front room was awesome, it included 2 half pipe wall rides, a jump, and a banked berm into a straight-away. I need to save up and get one of them for myself, to much fun.