Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Axial AX-10 Scorpion

Notices

Thread: Maxx springs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2008, 01:45 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default Maxx springs

well I was messing around in the garage today and was tired of waiting on my new springs. I took the springs off of my t-maxx shocks because they were shorter than my ax-10 shock so I used a few parts from the maxx shocks because the maxx springs are bigger but shorter and I put them on the shocks from my ax-10. The combo actually worked pretty good. It lowered it and the springs seemed softer so it flexes way better. No more crawling up something with the left tire and the right tire lifting off the ground with it. I have axial ax-10 soft and medium springs on order so when they get here i'll try them but I like the maxx springs.
Trimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2008, 08:46 AM   #2
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimmy View Post
well I was messing around in the garage today and was tired of waiting on my new springs. I took the springs off of my t-maxx shocks because they were shorter than my ax-10 shock so I used a few parts from the maxx shocks because the maxx springs are bigger but shorter and I put them on the shocks from my ax-10. The combo actually worked pretty good. It lowered it and the springs seemed softer so it flexes way better. No more crawling up something with the left tire and the right tire lifting off the ground with it. I have axial ax-10 soft and medium springs on order so when they get here i'll try them but I like the maxx springs.
I like the traxxas springs also. But if you have the money you should also try losi whites and yellows there awesome. i found that they work better then the axial springs.
JUSTGOINGSLOW is offline   Reply With Quote