Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Axial AX10 2nd-gen

Notices

Thread: Picked up a used ridgecrest (newbie)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2013, 02:41 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Picked up a used ridgecrest (newbie)

So I am brand new to the crawling scene and picked up a used ridgecrest. I have only ran it for a few minutes due to the front axle coming apart. I did noticed lots of slop in the front tires? Like where the knuckle and dogbone meet. Is this normal? Also when I give the truck any power the right side droops down way low, I cleaned and replaced oil in the shock but it didn't help. I also noticed there are ghetto type house screws all over the rig, is there a stock screw kit I can buy? What are my options for the repair of the front driveshaft? I am attaching pics of my new rig and hope to enjoy crawling soon. ( will trade cooking advice for crawler advice haha.) Oh, is there a for sale section in these forums? I do have pics but when I put a link to them this message goes into approval mode and vanishes.
chefclancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Picked up a used ridgecrest (newbie) - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Just picked up a Ridgecrest and have a few questions. chefclancy Axial AX10 2nd-gen 0 03-09-2013 07:26 PM
Picked up a used Ridgecrest and have a few questions. chefclancy Axial AX10 2nd-gen 0 03-09-2013 07:10 PM
just picked up a CR-)1 gunatrytocrawl Tamiya CR-01 10 09-17-2011 12:58 PM
So I picked something up! muphasta Newbie General 13 05-25-2010 09:00 AM
Picked one up.... paintballer9876 XTM Crawler 25 03-28-2010 10:30 PM