Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Axial AX10 2nd-gen

Notices

Thread: I just bought some wheel wideners, questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2017, 08:05 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default I just bought some wheel wideners, questions

Hi guys, I bought some HD brand wheel wideners for my axial from axialparts on ebay. I have my nice $42 per 4 HOT RACING 4 piece white 8 hole beadlocks. I wanted the extra 14mm width for more stability and to help eliminate the wheel rub and spring rub... Since it appears for the 5mm OD barrel nuts I have to drill the beautiful 60601 billet hot racing hubs, I am scared it might ruin them if I wanted to go back to the standard width... Would any rc4wd hubs fit the HR beadlocks if I did mess it up? I love these hot racing beadlocks and sorry axial(3times better value than the rocksters) steel powdercoated rim pieces aluminium hub and wheel nuts that are functional and add to the scale look for cheaper... Idk if anybody is aware of that deal they come in many different styles and colors including raw steel so they rust or you can paint them
The hubs are a 6 bolt style and they seem to be tapered especially for the axial wheel hexes

Thanks
-Spence

Last edited by Spence; 07-19-2017 at 08:08 PM.
Spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

I just bought some wheel wideners, questions - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Just bought a LLC, got some questions. InFlames Team Losi Comp Crawler 7 06-23-2009 03:31 PM
Wheel wideners / wheel adapters? AXLE 69 Tamiya Txt-1 and Juggernaut 1 03-16-2009 09:22 AM
Just bought one, got a few questions and more to come.... InFlames Duratrax Cliff Climber 13 03-02-2009 06:39 PM