RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Axial Capra (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/axial-capra/)
-   -   Win an AXIAL CAPRA! (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/axial-capra/612443-win-axial-capra.html)

Locked Up 10-14-2019 12:06 PM

Win an AXIAL CAPRA!

1 Attachment(s)
Join the group!

https://www.facebook.com/LockedUpRC/...e=3&permPage=1

Panther6834 10-14-2019 01:11 PM

Re: Win an AXIAL CAPRA!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Locked Up (Post 5970098)

Guess this leaves me or, as I refuse (the same applies to countless others) to use Facebook. They have WAY to many "problems" (leaks, illegal, moral, etc).

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place

indybama 10-14-2019 04:00 PM

Thats exactly y me n the wife got off fb, wat too much drama. So looks like it leaves me out to panther.

Pretty bad the world pretty well revolves around fb smh

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk

bbrigg 10-14-2019 04:49 PM

Must be a pretty small and petty world if that's true.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

Panther6834 10-14-2019 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indybama (Post 5970151)
Thats exactly y me n the wife got off fb, wat too much drama. So looks like it leaves me out to panther.

Pretty bad the world pretty well revolves around fb smh

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk

Not only that, but, what a lot of people don't seem to understand is that "social media" is actually antisocial. Because of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other similar entities, people are interacting with each other less and less in the real world, and more and more online. for those reading this who don't want to believe, I highly suggest checking statistics, and you will see that what I said is the truth.

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place

JatoTheRipper 10-14-2019 05:13 PM

Facebook drama is caused by the people. If you are having too much drama with Facebook it's probably you.

Also, it's a great way to keep in touch with people that have moved far away, former coworkers, etc.

So now, instead of whining about Facebook on this thread, how about have some respect to the OP and allow the rest of us to try to win a Capra. If you want to whine there's a rant thread on this forum.

GA Dawg 10-14-2019 05:16 PM

I can't help but laugh at the petty drama from the people complaining about the petty drama on FB.

Panther6834 10-14-2019 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GA Dawg (Post 5970172)
I can't help but laugh at the petty drama from the people complaining about the petty drama on FB.

I'm not referring to the "drama". Read my initial post, and maybe you'll understand.

GA Dawg 10-14-2019 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panther6834 (Post 5970173)
I'm not referring to the "drama". Read my initial post, and maybe you'll understand.

Complaining about being left out is drama.

Locked Up 10-14-2019 06:27 PM

Someone PM'd me about this so I'll go ahead and share with the rest of you, what I passed on to them.

I actually HATE Facebook myself.

Well, I like seeing family photos and what not .... but from a business perspective it is cluster to try to maintain.
People asking questions repeatedly in multiple places or wanting tech support at 2AM.
Friggin nightmare to be honest.

I do the giveaways in select groups that we sponsor because the moderators treat them as much like a forum as I could find (outside a forum).
The groups we sponsor are (sometimes overly) strict, but they try to keep them relevant and technical.
I appreciate that.

The reason I cross post it here is because we don't want people on here to miss out.
I love RCC. Love it.
But simply posting things in here only doesn't get us the exposure we need to stay in business.
It's sad and I don't like it but ... FB has become a necessary... evil.

I hope that makes sense.
"thumbsup"

punkindrublik 10-14-2019 11:49 PM

I was already a member, am I in?

Birdy 10-14-2019 11:58 PM

Just put in my join request thanks for the heads up!

xv-townboy 10-15-2019 12:53 AM

Join request sent!..Hope I win"thumbsup"

xv-townboy 10-15-2019 12:55 AM

Join request sent!..Hope I win"thumbsup"

Just read US only..Kinda sucks but owell:flipoff:

Griffin 10-15-2019 06:57 AM

Joined yesterday. Thanks for throwing out the contest. Would love to win a Capra and would probably build it up for my 5 year old son who loves to go crawling with me and give it to him for Christmas (although I'd still get to drive it once in awhile).

And I've got no issues with Facebook. Don't take social media to seriously people.

B-MOW71 10-15-2019 09:25 AM

Joined! Thanks LURC!"thumbsup"

smog 10-15-2019 10:31 AM

Thanks for the draw LURC!

WHITE-TRASH 10-15-2019 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper (Post 5970170)
Facebook drama is caused by the people. If you are having too much drama with Facebook it's probably you.

Also, it's a great way to keep in touch with people that have moved far away, former coworkers, etc.

So now, instead of whining about Facebook on this thread, how about have some respect to the OP and allow the rest of us to try to win a Capra. If you want to whine there's a rant thread on this forum.

Yup it's all about the people you associate with and how. I don't follow anyone or post personal information so these are not my problems.

Jim85IROC 10-15-2019 05:23 PM

Joined!

62PYRO 10-20-2019 12:00 PM

Joined and already approved."thumbsup"

KulaHI 10-20-2019 01:39 PM

Joined as well!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

cushdog58 11-17-2019 08:31 AM