Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial RR10 Bomber

Notices

Thread: I know I know,New Servo installation question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2018, 03:54 PM   #1

Default I know I know,New Servo installation question

Hey whats goin on guys? Thank yall for your time! My question is, I just recently bought a Savox 1283sg and I just got it in and im installing it now. Everything in my bomber is stock electronics wise but this servo. So the servo plugs into the receiver in the same spot the stock tactic did but it fits in there both ways? one with the wires going brown-red-orange and then I can flip it around to orange-red-brown into the same slot in the receiver my question is does it matter? I don't have a charged battery to check it.
Again im a newbie at all this and appreciate all the help. I will try and upload pictures to help show what im talking about
Hooligan434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2018, 04:00 PM   #2
Rock Stacker

Default Re: I know I know,New Servo installation question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooligan434 View Post
Hey whats goin on guys? Thank yall for your time! My question is, I just recently bought a Savox 1283sg and I just got it in and im installing it now. Everything in my bomber is stock electronics wise but this servo. So the servo plugs into the receiver in the same spot the stock tactic did but it fits in there both ways? one with the wires going brown-red-orange and then I can flip it around to orange-red-brown into the same slot in the receiver my question is does it matter? I don't have a charged battery to check it.
Again im a newbie at all this and appreciate all the help. I will try and upload pictures to help show what im talking about
Brown wire matches black = ground -
White or orange= signal
Red = positive +

Just make sure you match it up like that. They were designed so that you cannot short them out by putting the positive on the negative as positive is always the center pin.

Enjoy the servo love mine. Buy a spare servo hood. Only part ive managed to break on it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
"MIS-TAKEN" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 06:56 PM   #3

Thank you Mis-Taken! after I posted the thread and looked at it I realized but again thank you! Bought that Savox 1283sg with a Robitronics servo arm, SSD titanium steering links, Vanquish servo mount and servo clamps and the shock/link mounts but im having trouble with the mounts also. The stock plastic ones are threaded and the Vanquish mounts arent
Old 11-20-2018, 02:35 AM   #4
Quarry Creeper

I think he missed the "not in stock" part?
You're much better off with good servo mounts, especially with a beast servo!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Crawler Cads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 03:55 PM   #5

I got the servo installed along with the robitronics servo arm and the SSD titanium steering links and all I can say is WOW this servo is a monster! I love it, cant wait to buy more parts! Looking at links now but not sure which ones to go with

I know I know,New Servo installation question - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Servo installation help. Spud805 Axial Yeti 5 01-09-2018 09:18 AM
System installation question. black.parallax49 Electronics 3 08-23-2015 07:35 AM
Castle BEC installation question psun786 Electronics 6 12-06-2013 02:24 PM
C-Hub Installation Question GrimJeeper91 Axial Wraith 15 02-13-2012 07:16 PM
Another spool installation question Marcusg Traxxas Crawlers 8 07-22-2006 05:11 PM