Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX-10

Notices

Thread: dingo and jk body heading my way

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2011, 11:18 AM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default dingo and jk body heading my way

I ordered a dingo rtr and a jeep body (they look good with 2.2 tires) can't wait for it to get here. Ill try to take pics as the build goes on. I'm gonna tear it down and put marine grease on the bearings. Axles and in the trans. I'm gonna waterproof the reciever box and I waterproofed a fx-r last night that I had laying around.
muddinscx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2011, 12:29 PM   #2
RCC Addict

didnt you just order a wraith too?? man i'd love to have that kind of money... well i look forward to the build when your parts show up!!
AX10wannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 02:16 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

Haha I sold one of my pistols (glock 27) so I could get my son his wraith. It'll be here soon too but that's not gettin touched, its stayin stock. I was gonna give him my ax10 but I like it to much on the rocks lol. I payed $300.07 shipped for the dingo, jk body and dean plugs from ckrc. To me that's a good deal I couldn't pass up. I tested out my waterproofed fx-r and its all water tight . Waterproofed my battery too with some good ol shoe goo (its a hard case). I'm going to use 1 of my traxxas 4ch remotes for now so I can put the lights on a switch (until I get my hacked gt3b) and then waterproof my reciever box and then I can hit the trails
muddinscx is offline   Reply With Quote