Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX-10

Notices

Thread: Hard right when i power up!?!?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2012, 05:43 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Question Hard right when i power up!?!?

This joint seems to give the most qualified answers, in the event of a weird problem, so here goes--My scx is running twin tekin 35s,an fxr,a cs170 for steering duties, a cap for 3s, & a novak bec. Now before i get swamped with equipment questions, i've been running this setup, as it is, for a couple years. And, the scx sees runtime daily. Never a problem, till now. When i plug her in, the wheels crank hard right. And the fxr won't initialize. I double, & triple checked the wiring. Can't find anything wrong! When i reverse the steering channel,yup,she cranks hard left. So, i plugged in a spare servo i have for the berg, it does the same. I pulled the bec, plugged the power wire back into the esc harness--same problem. So, i swapped in another mxsport rx--same thing. Have the motors wired in parrallel--wiring looks cool. This leaves the fxr. Not pulling the berg apart for one of its' fxr's. Rather just borrow a spare from a buddy in the next couple days instead. Anyone have anything like this happen to them? Thanks for any ideas in advance!
jado6006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2012, 07:12 PM   #2
Rock Stacker

Default Re: Hard right when i power up!?!?

Hey my buddy of mine had the same problem. As soon as he turned his car on it would shoot to the right! So he took it to the lhs and they told him his servo was bad! We then took the servo apart to see what was wrong and the electronics bored was bubbling.
Hollaitzwillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 07:23 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

That's a trip! But, plugged in a servo i know is cool, & it did the same thing. I wish thats what it was!
Old 07-02-2012, 07:28 PM   #4
Rock Stacker

Yeah i know when u wrote that u plugged in another servo that worked and it still did the same thing.
Hollaitzwillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:48 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

I know i did. Just desperate for answers. We're headed to folsom in a couple days. Something i wish i could do a whole lot more. If my only scaler is on the shelf-i'm afraid my head mite explode!
Old 07-02-2012, 10:40 PM   #6
I'm HUGE in Japan!

try another radio. maybe some f'd up end point adjustments..
ScaleDustin is offline   Reply With Quote

Hard right when i power up!?!? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Losi Lipo Works On Flight Power/Thunder Power Balance plate?? fa1rch1ld Electronics 0 01-18-2010 11:46 PM
how about purple power on hard body? cammok5 Paint and Body 5 10-22-2007 01:19 PM