Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX-10

Notices

Thread: 4" Losi Shocks (White)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2012, 02:50 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default 4" Losi Shocks (White)

So, I got out of the crawling scene for quite a while and am pulling out all my old rigs. Unfortunately there is a lot of "re-education" that was needed and I am still trying to figure out some of the plans I had for the trucks.

At some point I ordered some 4" Losi shocks and I am assuming it was to install on my Honcho. Does that make sense and is it a good decision? They are still sitting here brand spanking new.
fiveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2012, 03:46 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: 4" Losi Shocks (White)

Yeah they are good shocks, might have to limit them internally a little bit because of the length, if you don't want to do that the most used aftermarket shocks are pro-line power stroke s aler shocks, or the stock shocks from an scx10. But the losi ones are still good shocks, have them on my bodiless xr10 right now they never leak
XJkid93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 03:49 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

I am using the stock SCX shocks but they seems really stiff to me. Don't stuff very well and the whole truck wants to lift up when I go over anything. I am just used to more flex is all.
fiveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 04:13 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveo View Post
I am using the stock SCX shocks but they seems really stiff to me. Don't stuff very well and the whole truck wants to lift up when I go over anything. I am just used to more flex is all.
Yeah I'm running into that same issue, I use to run wraith shocks on all my scx10 hiluxs and like them but would always roll because the shock shaft was so long it would push it over after side hilling so much, now I'm running stock scx10 shocks and don't have near as much flex but also don't roll as much, you can buy new springs and tune to your liking as well. Or just run the losi shocks because they are great as well!
XJkid93 is offline   Reply With Quote

4" Losi Shocks (White) - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Are the white springs that come with Losi 4" soft? Ryan33 Newbie General 3 01-15-2009 02:58 PM