Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX-10

Notices

Thread: Clod body

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2013, 02:38 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default Clod body

Hey all , now I,m sure the answer to my ? is lurking on here somewhere but i just can,t seem to find the answer in the words i,m looking for haha ...was lucky and found me a complete clod body on the local classifieds the other day and bought it , being shipped as we speak ..what i,m wanting to know is will a clod body fit my scx10(11.4') without modding the rear links any at all ? i see rpphobby has the clod bodies an they say in the tech specs that they are 11.0" from center to center so i,m thinking it won,t be enough to really notice..any input is appreciated thanks guys
RcKirb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2013, 02:52 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Clod body

one of the guys i run with uses a clod body from time to time and from what i remember he is running stock dingo length so you should be ok
boohoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 07:31 PM   #3
Pebble Pounder

well got the body and come to find out the wheel base had to be shortened a wee bit ..found some odd links in my parts bin and was able to get the wheels under the wheel wells pretty good i think ..also didn,t like the big 4x4x4 on the grill so i went to work with a dremel and afterwards hacked up an old 80's chevy lexan body for the bowtie emblem , did a couple other little things for looks let me what ya'll think ..

used some silver foil tape for drip rails and the beuty ring around the windshield ..

and without the big 4x4x4 on the grill and my attemt at making the grill more original

TF2 Green B@STARD
RcKirb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 06:28 AM   #4
Rock Stacker

looking good man!
KC_crawler is offline   Reply With Quote