Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX-10

Notices

Thread: scx10 before and after pics with wraith axles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2013, 06:30 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default scx10 before and after pics with wraith axles

never mind,i finally found a good pic of a near stock scx10 with wraith axles...terrible look!!!

i have searched and cannot find this...i can find pics of scx with wraith axles,but wanted to get a good feel for what they looked like before and after the install...even if someone can send me the right direction,i'd appreciate it...thanks

Last edited by sawhead; 11-24-2013 at 06:43 PM.
sawhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2013, 02:54 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: scx10 before and after pics with wraith axles

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawhead View Post
never mind,i finally found a good pic of a near stock scx10 with wraith axles...terrible look!!!

i have searched and cannot find this...i can find pics of scx with wraith axles,but wanted to get a good feel for what they looked like before and after the install...even if someone can send me the right direction,i'd appreciate it...thanks
Search the word "Wroncho"..that's the name people are using to describe a mix between the wraith and the honcho...The wraith axles are a lot wider so imagine tires sticking out much further than stock...Some narrow them to fit like the stock axles ...Not sure of any advantages to it unless left wider but youll find them if you search.
6sharky9 is offline   Reply With Quote

scx10 before and after pics with wraith axles - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need width of scx10 axles with 650 SLW hubs and/or 750? Pondering wraith vs scx10. Desert Rc General Scale Talk 6 06-25-2012 05:28 PM