Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX-10

Notices

Thread: Jay's Wringo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2013, 12:50 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default Jay's Wringo

Finally gave in to the urge to build my own Wringo (or Wroncho, if you prefer) I used the SCX skid, flipped the tranny and used a 3-link with panhard bar setup front and rear. Also used a mix of RC4WD and Axial stuff to mount the servo up on the chassis. Budget is kinda tight at the moment, so I just stole a brushless setup out of one of my drift cars to get it up and running. Hopefully after Christmas I'll be able to get a proper sensored setup. This one cogs like crazy. That being said, it hauls ass pretty good! Jumps certainly aren't a problem. The little bit of crawling I did do, I was amazed at how well it works. Still not done yet, but on to the pics!

The last pic was just for giggles to see what it would look like...but it actually looked pretty cool. Hmm...anyway, either way, still needs paint and some finishing touches, which I will update soon. Lemme know what you think!! (also can't figure out why pics are so small?) that sux...
94smasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2013, 02:21 PM   #2
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: Jay's Wringo

Is that the proline f250 body? Also whats the wheel and tire set? ... and I agree the last pic does look kinda cool lol
Fatman489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 02:32 PM   #3
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: Jay's Wringo

I know!! I have no idea why the pics are so small, nor do I have any idea how to fix them. That is the proline F-250 body, yes. For now I'm running the Ripsaws that came with the Wraith kit on some Axial beadlocks. I'll probably get another set of Super Swamper TSL's eventually. I have them on my other Wraith and they look and work awesome.
94smasher is offline   Reply With Quote

Jay's Wringo - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jay's Twammer 94smasher Vaterra Twin Hammers 4 03-11-2013 06:55 PM
The WRINGO... Build. Chevymonster350 General Scale Talk 3 03-07-2013 06:06 AM
Jay's SCX-10 xslashguy Axial SCX-10 0 03-11-2012 06:04 PM
jay's new honcho is on its way xslashguy Axial SCX-10 45 03-06-2012 08:56 PM