Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX-10

Notices

Thread: Wykidls scx10 build "honcho"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2013, 05:49 PM   #1

So to start off i have never been onto crawlers or scalers. I race weekly at a local track. Well i just had a baby a month ago and decided to take some time off racing and build something. So i bought a wraith and did some mods and aliminum body panels and got this urge to build a scaler. So i ordered a honcho rtr from tower on black friday. Below is a list of mods that were done before i even drove it.
-custom steering links
-1.9 axial beadlocks with polished ring
-1.9 pitbulls with crawler inovation foam
-5oz of weight in each tire (great planes stick on stuck to rim)
-savox 1258tg servo. Looking for something less noisey
-removed a bunch of stickers

Soon to be installed list:
-blue monkey rc titanium links (having a hard time spending the doe on this)
-some sort of aluminum beadlocks
-beef tubes
-new bumper looking for input for this. Stock is garbage
-Led light bar
-new motor and esc. Also looking for input maybe pro 4 and mmp?

After all of the above i will try making my own rear cage. Then who knows after that. Well here are the pics as of now. No stock ones because we all know what stock looks like.

And another

Oh and last but not least to ight i got bored and installed some associated truck rear black springs all around. Perfect fit and insted of 4pnd spring they are 1.74pnds. But i already have a leaky shock. Im lookking for some of the icom ones someone pulled out of a kit. I will also be starting a for sale thread for all the stock stuff i pull off. I.e. Stock wheels and tires stock springs stock esc and motor

More pics
Attached Images

Last edited by THX_138; 01-20-2014 at 05:38 PM.
Wykidls is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Wykidls scx10 build "honcho" - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jeep j10 Honcho " Twister " now with Dorothy 1BadJeepBruiser 1.5 Scale Rigs 74 03-29-2019 06:03 AM
Axielfest Build "Super Honcho" (Pic Heavy) ZNO-RC 1.9 Scale Rigs 20 06-27-2012 11:31 AM
The Wife's new build. "Hucklebeary Honcho" Pic Heavy! VanceH 1.9 Scale Rigs 12 03-20-2012 05:17 PM
Jeep Commander quad pickup "Honcho II"-the build thread pantablo 1.9 Scale Rigs 77 07-28-2008 01:42 PM