Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX-10

Notices

Thread: dingo wheelbase to body openings

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2014, 02:54 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default dingo wheelbase to body openings

Just curious as I can easily make some custom links but has anybody had an issue with the dingo front wheel wells not lining up with the wheel base? My sons kit was built by the book but front axle ends up about 3mm to far ahead while the rear is perfect. I have also changed my honcho over to the dingo lengths and had same issue with pro line2dr jk body maybe I should be wearing a helmet I dunno know
scalemadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2014, 04:35 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: dingo wheelbase to body openings

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalemadness View Post
Just curious as I can easily make some custom links but has anybody had an issue with the dingo front wheel wells not lining up with the wheel base? My sons kit was built by the book but front axle ends up about 3mm to far ahead while the rear is perfect. I have also changed my honcho over to the dingo lengths and had same issue with pro line2dr jk body maybe I should be wearing a helmet I dunno know
I've seen and heard of it a couple times. On mine I chalked it up to cutting the wheel wells out wrong. So I recut the wheel wells a bit and stretched the ends of the fender flairs to fit.But a buddy had his do the same thing. I'm with you it's hard to put your finger on what it is.Everything looks right but clearly some things up.
T I N Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 05:16 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: dingo wheelbase to body openings

Thank god thought it was helmet time I thought I was screwing it up but tried changing things up and still couldn't get it right and I know I've seen guys opening the rear wheel wells up rearward on the pro line Rubicon2dr and tthere's no way Iwas rolling that way
scalemadness is offline   Reply With Quote

dingo wheelbase to body openings - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dingo kit wheelbase issue BigSki Axial SCX-10 6 05-03-2013 08:46 AM
Railroad job openings CmdrZod Chit Chat 0 08-11-2012 05:14 PM
changing the wheelbase of a Axial dingo to the same as the honcho CUMMINSPOWER617 Axial SCX-10 16 11-08-2011 10:25 PM
What Links For Stock 11.4" Dingo Wheelbase? @tw!ll Axial SCX-10 2 02-07-2011 05:22 PM