Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX-10

Notices

Thread: Dudley Deadbolt's Adventure Thread by T-money

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2016, 11:48 AM   #321
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: Dudley Deadbolt's Adventure Thread by T-money

Great thread, I'll be watching this one for sure. Awesome picture.

Love the Deadbolt. Ascender has kind of taken over as my go to rig, but my Deadbolt is currently in the teardown stage and getting the full on Toyzuki treatment as well as electronics and tire upgrades.
NickDanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2016, 11:24 AM   #322
RCC Addict

Late update for this part of Dudleys adventure.

for this outing Dudley and a few friends headed to Moab Utah for the Recon G6 "Bump'n Dance"

Parker always puts on great events that are tons of fun, so if you see a Recon G6 coming to your area make sure you don't miss it.

The course for this years "Bump'n Dance" wasn't too hard but Dudley got driven very hard as we spent some time jumping off of a trailer and some ledges that were along the course resulting in a broken C-hub. But it's all in the name of fun!!

My phone was dead so I only have a few pics that I stole from some friends on Facebook

The event (day and night stage) covered 1.8 miles of distance. Dudley did have a c-hub break from jumping off a 3' tall trailer onto concrete

On to the pics

This is one of the many jumps that Dudley attempted through out the day.

NaZ-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 01:38 PM   #323
RCC Addict

I love airtime.
Ty@Tekin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 09:43 PM   #324
Pebble Pounder

Hey Naz! How is Dudley doing these days? Did you retire him or just take a break? Miss the great stories and pics!
Fookison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 12:40 PM   #325
Quarry Creeper

Dudley seems to be retired these days. His younger brother Myles is active though and doing very well. The second generation is exceeding even Dudley's reputation.

Sent from my Venue 8 7840 using Tapatalk
scaled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 02:42 AM   #326

Figured I'd bump this to the top. I just read the whole thread instead of being productive on night shift. Awesome pics and story telling! And you just sold me on a Dudley, ordered it once I hit page 9!
Squirrelrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 10:03 PM   #327
Quarry Creeper

So Dudley is done? I' love to see how big that hole in the front diff got
TrilloThrillo110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 10:20 PM   #328
Quarry Creeper

Nice to see Dudley's still at it and going strong,NazT I've been gone a little while (got out of RC almost a couple years ago,sold off my rigs,etc),but accidently watched some crawling/trailing vids on Youtube ("accidently watched"...that's the story I'm going with,yeah ) and ordered up another SCX10 DB,and after logging back into rccrawler for the first time in a while,I started getting the email "updated thread" notices,including this one,so I read back through most of this thread again (ok,mostly looked at the awesome pics,LOL,but read the new-since-I-left posts Here's the new one,just cracked it open today

Georgetown,Utah...I almost died a couple hours from there (near Richfield off I70--twice,on 2 separate occasions,both in 2001,both times due to co-driver's incompetence--no,it wasn't the same co-driver,LOL) in 2001 ,and a skilled and appreciated surgeon repaired (rebuilt with new parts would be more accurate) my left index finger and hand at the hospital there (Georgetown). We used to haul HSN freight through there every week on the way from Denver to LA (I may have already said some/all of this back when the thread was new,LOL). Also spent 3 weeks when the 3rd truck I owed was down (waiting on parts mostly) just south of SLC and mtn biked all over Provo Canyon in the late 90's (not on the HSN run yet in those days,but I did that HSN run from '98 until '07)...and sometimes carried a TMaxx with me in those days (the original,TRX.15 Pro powered,pre 2.5 version),so I've seen/hiked/mtn biked/ran the TMaxx in some of those places in this thread--beautiful country indeed!
The DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 09:18 AM   #329

Any updates on Dudley? I would hate to see this thread die i have really enjoyed reading it. Makes me feel happy about the purchase on my deadbolt. I actually got it before i read this so it has reall let me know i made a good investment. Me and the wife have been into bashing traxxas rigs for a few years now but we absolutely love this crawling scene. It helps us get out and want to find new trails to explore. i think in the near future i will be getting a SXC10ii and might try to do a thread like this on it. Thanks for the inspiration Naz.
Summitbasher90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 10:08 PM   #330

Great thread hope Dudley is going strong my own dead bolt arrived today his name is Malcolm and apart from the defender tray back body will be kept stock
460cixy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 08:58 PM   #331
Quarry Creeper

Great read!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrelrocket View Post
Figured I'd bump this to the top. I just read the whole thread instead of being productive on night shift. Awesome pics and story telling! And you just sold me on a Dudley, ordered it once I hit page 9!
That's what I do, too! I spend part of my night in the field, checking on stuff and doing some work. The other part of the night is spent monitoring my stuff on the computer and lurking on forums.
mhowzit is offline   Reply With Quote

Dudley Deadbolt's Adventure Thread by T-money - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
new money? funny money robbio4422 Chit Chat 13 09-19-2010 05:30 PM
Montana Scale Adventure Club Adventure Series montana.matt Montana 9 03-17-2010 09:22 AM