Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX-10

Notices

Thread: First crawler

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2014, 07:08 PM   #1

Default First crawler

Not sure this is where to place it, just a new guy. Been in and out of RCs for years, ever since I built my first RC12LW back in the early 90s. Haven't had anything new or running for probably close to 10 years, and pretty dumb when it comes to RCs. Always have to ask my brother. Been wanting to get back into RCs with my son for years and now that he is old enough and I can finally somewhat afford it we dove back in. We bough ourselves a Dingo kit and built it together. He loved it so much, with his birthday money he bought a Honcho RTR kit.

His Honcho is all stock, except for his GoPro mount. My Dingo is stock build kit, with lights added (OH big time mod), and powered by a Novak Crusher esc and Brushless Ballistic 18.5 motor, and 5000mah lipos.

:tldr, new guy, has RCs, out of it, back in. Has two pretty stock crawlers and a few other RCs sitting around.

And a couple playing around pics.

freekwonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2014, 09:12 PM   #2
Rock Stacker

Default Re: First crawler

I got my wrangler about 3 weeks ago after flying fpv for a couple years, until some idiots have screwed it up that hobby with the FAA. So now putting I am my efforts into my Scx. It has been a blast tinkering with it.
Sailingeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 10:51 PM   #3

Default Re: First crawler

My brother was telling me about that FAA BS. Son and I are making our parts wish list for our trucks. I also have a running SC10, and a TA01 tamiya cosworth, a broken 1st gen Tmaxx andva broken HPI RS4. Son also has a ECX Circuit.
freekwonder is offline   Reply With Quote

First crawler - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TCS - Novak Goat Crawler Systems in stock @ TCScrawlers.com - The Crawler Store kevinlongisland Vendors Market 0 09-14-2007 09:34 AM
TXT Crawler.... Stone Cold Crawler... Full Tube Scale build RockSpyder Tamiya Txt-1 and Juggernaut 6 12-14-2004 09:40 AM