Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX-10

Notices

Thread: Integy bumpers, thoughts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2015, 08:43 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default Integy bumpers, thoughts

I love the look of the integy bumpers with LEDs and they are priced very fairly. Here's a pic: TowerHobbies.com | Integy Alloy Front Bumper w/LED Gun Metal SCX10 (2)

Has anyone had any experience with them before? I know integy is supposed to be craptastic but I have used a number of their parts and use they piggyback shocks for my brushless clod and I have nothing negative to say.

Are the LEDs provided a different color than the axial strings? I am thinking I will use the axial wraith LEDs in the body but keep the provided LEDs for the chassis as long as the colors match.
MeanTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2015, 09:08 PM   #2
Pebble Pounder

Location: in a tree home atop a redwood tree on the corner of yonder and timbuktoo
Default Re: Integy bumpers, thoughts

I would assume that the LEDs included in the bumper are white which should match your axial leds The bumper in my opinion dosnt look to bad it has a nice looking winch plate and also has some d rings and for the price i would say its worth a shot if you like the look of it. I have a couple integy products myself (stampede 2wd front skid plate and a slash roll cage) and thus far havent broken any of them. Integy is far from the best but i wouldnt say that they are horrible either. just my $0.02
lil' bear 4wd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 09:27 PM   #3
I wanna be Dave

The integy bumpers always look just a little misproportioned to me. I don't know if it is the size of the tubework, or what.
For a few dollars more you can have a fantastic bumper. Licenced and everything.
Rampage Front Recovery Bumper
If that costs to much, I understand, the dingo bumper looks great and is inexpensive.
lonleycreeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 12:01 AM   #4
Pebble Pounder

It's a great bumper. Lights provided have a more bluish tinge than the Axial lights.

The matching rear bumper is awesome also!
Attached Images

Rob L is offline   Reply With Quote

Integy bumpers, thoughts - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Integy Aluminum chassis, Thoughts? Flash178 Axial AX10 2nd-gen 4 07-09-2014 07:30 PM
Thoughts on Integy driveshafts? benzy2 Axial AX-10 Scorpion 20 01-23-2010 11:50 PM