Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX-10

Notices

Thread: HELP!!! just realized I order the wrong C hubs and steering knuckles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2016, 05:15 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default HELP!!! just realized I order the wrong C hubs and steering knuckles

After placing the order on amazon prime, I decide to read the description which states the parts I orderd will work with the Axial ax10 rock racer... I thought I was ordering for my Honcho but I was wrong.... my question is will these work on my Honcho axles? My order already processed so I have to wait till they arrive and send um right back if they do't work... thanks in advance part numbers in question : AX130495 :front C hubs
AX30496 steering knuckles
Honcho907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2016, 05:41 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

Default Re: HELP!!! just realized I order the wrong C hubs and steering knuckles

I believe the AX uses the Wraith axles.If that's the case then no they will not fit.
RiderZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 05:50 PM   #3
RCC Addict

Default Re: HELP!!! just realized I order the wrong C hubs and steering knuckles

The parts you have ordered will work fine on your SCX10. If you search the part numbers it will find the Axial pages for them
Axial Racing - Aluminum C Hub Carrier - Black (2pcs)
Axial Racing - Aluminum Knuckle - Black (2pcs)

Way back when Axial sold an AX10 crawler, they then re-used those axles on the SCX10 scaler. Sometime later having dropped the AX10 from their line they bought out a new one which uses the axles found in the Wraith.
If you by AX10 "Scorpion" parts they'll mainly fit your SCX10. If you buy AX10 "Deadbolt / Ridgecrest" parts they likely won't.
altd896 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 05:54 PM   #4
Scale Detail Engineering

You are ok.
Those are correct... just really really old!
The original AX10 rock racer predates the SCX10 but uses the exact same axles... the new AX10 uses AR60 (Wraith/Bomber axles, no idea why Axial recycled the name but it's caused problems for customers.

I will say, it's kind of a bummer that you got those old knuckles because they make a high steer version that works better by giving you a little bit more steering and raise the link out of the way some.

EDIT: lol, yeah... what he said! (guess I'm a slow poster)
johnnyh66 is offline   Reply With Quote

HELP!!! just realized I order the wrong C hubs and steering knuckles - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Steering link to work with VP C.hubs and knuckles byrnieman Axial SCX-10 5 01-09-2015 04:35 PM