Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX-10

Notices

Thread: Narrow rear bumper options for Power Wagon build

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2019, 04:24 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Narrow rear bumper options for Power Wagon build

I will be running the Pro-Line Narrow Ridge Line front bumper and would like to run a narrow rear bumper to keep the bumper away from the fenders in the rear. I had though of using the original Honcho frame rail plug piece that capped the frame rails on the first run of Honcho's (at least that's how I remember them being, haven't seen a stock OG Honcho in person in a long time) but I can't find anything similar on eBay available for sale right now. I would like to run a rear bumper instead of a flat piece that caps the frame rails but if that's my only option I'll go that route. Any recommendations for narrow rear bumpers that look good with the Power Wagon? I am building a MASH ambulance type rig with a styrene ambulance box, Grunt tires on 1.9" Denali wheels, and some detail painting on the bumpers to match the 1:1 reference photos. Thanks for your help guys!
Elmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Narrow rear bumper options for Power Wagon build - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Proline 46' Dodge power wagon + Honcho rear Danger Close Paint and Body 8 08-21-2019 04:02 AM
fit a bumper on a ram power wagon? timg Axial SCX-10 7 11-20-2016 11:36 PM
New SSD Narrow Rock Shield Rear Bumper for SCX10 SSD Axial SCX-10 15 06-13-2015 07:01 PM
Rear Bumper options? ZippoMan G-Made Sawback 9 08-29-2014 03:12 PM