Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX10 II

Notices

Thread: Axial SCX10 II UMG10 4WD rock crawler kit

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2019, 10:25 AM   #21

Default Re: Axial SCX10 II UMG10 4WD rock crawler kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
Have you seen his other comments?

Oh, nope.

But on the topic of size, I’m really looking forward to some variety in the rears for this model (assuming everyone doesn’t stick with the honcho style). I can see a scale expedition-style build of one of these in my future...
Fives is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2019, 04:05 PM   #22
Rock Crawler

O i like big things, and TBH i feel more a American than a Dane. only Danes i respect lived more than 1000 years ago.

And i have lived a lifetime here aside for a few years working abroad, and i have only been 6 hours in the US, and that was flipping LA of all places.

Hell with a big enough lotto win after i gotten my dream +12 tonnes armoured vehicle for a daily driver Then i might very well get a F650 just to piss off treehuggers, and burn thru the rest of my lotto win with the gas bill.

That post was just a attempt of being funny, something i do fail at times.

PS: If there are a sports car in my lotto winning future i can assure you it will just be for track use.
Cuz yes i dream of BIG cars, not some low slung "garbage" that will make my driving license vaporize in a few months.

EDIT: and i have just seen moto GP from COTA, and right now i watch Indy cars Zip around long Beach

Double edit : and for 4 of July i posted this for my American friends, and thats just about the only flag me or my friend will ever fly ( filmed at his place )

Last edited by Peaker; 04-14-2019 at 04:18 PM.
Peaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 04:52 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaker View Post
O i like big things, and TBH i feel more a American than a Dane. only Danes i respect lived more than 1000 years ago.

And i have lived a lifetime here aside for a few years working abroad, and i have only been 6 hours in the US, and that was flipping LA of all places.

Hell with a big enough lotto win after i gotten my dream +12 tonnes armoured vehicle for a daily driver Then i might very well get a F650 just to piss off treehuggers, and burn thru the rest of my lotto win with the gas bill.

That post was just a attempt of being funny, something i do fail at times.

PS: If there are a sports car in my lotto winning future i can assure you it will just be for track use.
Cuz yes i dream of BIG cars, not some low slung "garbage" that will make my driving license vaporize in a few months.

EDIT: and i have just seen moto GP from COTA, and right now i watch Indy cars Zip around long Beach

Double edit : and for 4 of July i posted this for my American friends, and thats just about the only flag me or my friend will ever fly ( filmed at his place )
Then I mistook your comments. Sorry about that!

America gets a bad rap, sometimes rightfully so, but overall it's a pretty awesome country.
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 06:27 PM   #24
Rock Crawler

Trust me there are a great many things about America i would like my American internet friends to explain to me over a cold one on the porch.
On some things we and you guys are so very different though we are both democracies, we Danes still retain our royal family like sort of a hood ornament.

Denmark are also home to the biggest outside of America 4 of July celebration every year and it have been so for many decades, so if you are around here on that date you can still get your 4 of July on at least in one place, maybe not American style but i assure you will go to bed and feel good.

And yes it seem like Americans are also good at making enemies, but i see that as a nice hot spice

US : Jump !
Denmark : How high ?

Last edited by Peaker; 04-14-2019 at 06:30 PM.
Peaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 06:18 PM   #25
Rock Crawler

I dig the German soldier driver figure.
The rest of the truck is kinda cool also.
I guess.
RiderZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 07:03 PM   #26
Rock Crawler

Let’s all stop with the flag waiving. It’s childish and inappropriate. We are all here because we like to play with a certain kind of toy as grownups. There is a lot that many others could make fun of all of us about.

The German soldier hat is a little silly because it’s not anything close to a Mog 406 or 403. However, cowboys don’t import Mogs, so it’s a wash.

I can’t wait to get mine. I finished up my SR-5 last night after 4 months. Perfect timing for this project! We will see if the redcat axles will work for it!
MeanTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 03:29 PM   #27
Rock Crawler

Looks like online retailers are getting the UMG10 in stock! I thought about canceling my preorder with RPP, but now it shows processing, so maybe they, too, have gotten some stock in, and are filling pre-orders.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Last edited by johnnyluv; 04-24-2019 at 03:58 PM.
johnnyluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 12:59 PM   #28
Quarry Creeper

Ordered mine from my LHS. His tracking says it will be in on Tuesday...I better finish some other projects before than lol
Perkul8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 05:40 PM   #29
Rock Crawler

I'm excited to get mine and start some long build that ends up about 85% as perfect as I saw it in my head. Speaking of heads, whomever gets this thing first it would be great to see the size of he driver's head next to a 6 inch or 7 inch figure. I think a face change might be a good change.

I got my redcat portal axles in. We will see if I can find a way to mount everything up. I have some sweet Lockedup rims and about 20 sets of tires that all need to be tried out!
Old 04-26-2019, 01:14 AM   #30
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanTT View Post
I'm excited to get mine and start some long build that ends up about 85% as perfect as I saw it in my head. Speaking of heads, whomever gets this thing first it would be great to see the size of he driver's head next to a 6 inch or 7 inch figure. I think a face change might be a good change.

I got my redcat portal axles in. We will see if I can find a way to mount everything up. I have some sweet Lockedup rims and about 20 sets of tires that all need to be tried out!

Are the redcat axles very different from the axial ones in terms of mount points? I'm considering building my first SCX10II and am exploring options. I don't like the look of the vanquish ones and have been interested in the Deadloc Racing ones up for preorder that can bolt up to multpiece AR44s (though I'd need to source those for the UMG kit too): https://deadloc-racing.myshopify.com...rade-pre-order

Probably will run it on stock axles for awhile but like the idea of factory-looking portals like this, they resemble what I'd imagine Axial doing OEM if they ponied up and made portals for the mog body kit.
jessedacri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 01:19 PM   #31
Rock Stacker

My LHS got a few in stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
team green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 04:58 PM   #32
I wanna be Dave

Just picked up.

soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 05:10 PM   #33
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by soze View Post
Just picked up.

Nice. I wanted to pick one up so bad. But just spent 180 on some on-road tires for this weekends race.
team green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 08:03 AM   #34
Rock Crawler

Mine is scheduled for delivery today, but I think I might hold off on building it until I get my new shed, which is estimated being done at the end of June.
johnnyluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 11:02 PM   #35
Rock Crawler

Got mine. Was working all weekend and haven’t even opened the box.
Old 04-28-2019, 11:09 PM   #36
I wanna be Dave

I started on the axles today. It'll probably be a slow build for me. I'm building it box stock first, but I definitely already have stuff I plan to swap out already once it's done.
Old 04-29-2019, 09:53 PM   #37
Rock Crawler

I’ve got mine ordered through my local shop. Plan on just building it and beating the crap out of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lilws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 12:33 AM   #38
I wanna be Dave

Ugh.... I've run into a snag. I'm missing the shock pistons. Plan to use the TRX4 shocks anyway, but I do still want to build it box stock first.
Old 04-30-2019, 12:41 AM   #39
Quarry Creeper

Mine came with 2 addendums that didn’t make any sense or difference. What is the difference in the gearboxes that requires the addendum & extra gearbox/ servo mount?
txbart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 12:45 AM   #40
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by txbart View Post
Mine came with 2 addendums that didn’t make any sense or difference. What is the difference in the gearboxes that requires the addendum & extra gearbox/ servo mount?
I got the addendum too. I haven't opened it yet, as I haven't gotten to the transmission yet.

Axial SCX10 II UMG10 4WD rock crawler kit - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Advice on Axial SCX10 4WD Kit w/Dingo Body xwingman Newbie General 10 03-26-2013 07:32 PM
Heads up-XR10 4WD Competition Rock Crawler Kit $159.96 reddevildemo Axial XR10 9 11-17-2011 03:00 PM