Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX10 II

Notices

Thread: VS4Yota Kit Build by Crawler Innovations sponsored by Vanquish Products

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2019, 12:35 PM   #1
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

Default VS4Yota Kit Build by Crawler Innovations sponsored by Vanquish Products

It's been a long time since I've been inspired to build a scale rc vehicle. The new VS4 chassis kit from Vanquish Products is now available and my kit arrived today. I wasted no time opening the kit to inspect the improvements. I am pleased with the features of this kit and plan to use Vanquish Products Currie 10.2 axles with this Toyota Hilux Body. I acquired the body in a trade from a fellow RCCrawler member.

Last edited by Nova's Ark; 05-25-2019 at 12:38 PM. Reason: insert correct image
Nova's Ark is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2019, 01:31 PM   #2
Go Buckeyes!

Default Re: VS4Yota Kit Build by Crawler Innovations sponsored by Vanquish Products

That’s gonna be a sweet build! Nice looking Hilux.

Received my VP chassis kit today too!

Subscribed and following along!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
B-MOW71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 11:57 AM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: VS4Yota Kit Build by Crawler Innovations sponsored by Vanquish Products

Nice will follow!
Haziza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 08:17 AM   #4
Pebble Pounder

Ive been away for too long... I come back and see all this cool/new stuff! Subscribed!
ProjektONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 08:39 AM   #5
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-MOW71 View Post
That’s gonna be a sweet build! Nice looking Hilux.

Received my VP chassis kit today too!

Subscribed and following along!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haziza View Post
Nice will follow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjektONE View Post
Ive been away for too long... I come back and see all this cool/new stuff! Subscribed!

thank you for your interest
I was unable to get any further then the pictures on Saturday. One of our local club members former motorcycle shop flooded, chest high, this month. Sunday and Monday were spent helping clean out the shop. Crawler Innovations is hosting an Activated Outlaw get together this Saturday, so it will be next week before I get back to this build unfortunately.
Old 05-29-2019, 08:40 AM   #6
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

Gavin and I (Edmundo Ayala) will be driving and filming RC cars on June 1, 2019 at Barnwell Mountain Recreational Area in Gilmer, Texas.
Start Time 9:30AM

Barnwell Mountain Recreational Area Address:
6284 N. SH 155
Gilmer, TX 75645
Telephone: 903-797-4066 (Thursday through Sunday)
$5 Park Entrance Fee

Barnwell Mountain Recreational Area Web Site:
https://www.barnwellmountainra.com/

The courses will be set based on the rc vehicles in attendance. So whatever the majority of the group has to drive, that is what we will run. No one will be turned away, and every RC will have a chance on course.

Based on our last two Get Togethers, fun was had by everyone, and more people are showing up. The March Get Together had three Competition course and three Activated courses.

Consider this your formal invite to stop by, drive your RC car and meet other hobbyists. This is not a competition or full blown event. This a get together with focus on driving and visiting. I hope to see you there and possibly get your RC car on camera.

Score Sheet that will be used:

Here is a full length (2.5hrs) video that Gavin made of the March Get Together. It is complete with a introduction and overview, along with every run from the day.

#crawlerinnovations #ayalametalworks #activatedoutlaw #doubledeucefoams #deuceswildwfoams #lilnovafoams #compcrawler #scalecrawler #rccrawler

Tags
activated outlaw, ayala metal works, crawler innovations, lil nova, vanquish products

VS4Yota Kit Build by Crawler Innovations sponsored by Vanquish Products - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Aluminum Weights for Vanquish Products Dirty Harry 2.2 wheels by Crawler Innovations Nova's Ark Crawler Innovations 5 10-26-2012 08:01 AM
Aluminum Weights for Vanquish Products Dirty Harry 2.2 wheels by Crawler Innovations Nova's Ark Tires and Wheels 14 11-17-2010 12:13 AM
Narrowed Vanquish Products Little Harry wheels by Crawler Innovations Nova's Ark Tires and Wheels 7 06-25-2010 08:14 AM
* 2.2 finals course sponsored by VANQUISH PRODUCTS * Unimoger Competitions 2 05-02-2009 04:42 PM