Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Wraith
Loading

Notices

Thread: Axial Wraith - Missing Parts?

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2011, 04:51 PM   #1
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Columbia
Posts: 32
Default Axial Wraith - Missing Parts?

Hello,

I have looked through the packaging several times on my wraith, but I do not see the velcro straps for the battery tray. They were not pre-run around the rear battery tray, nor were they in the bag of spare parts. Were they missing from your wraith when you pulled it out of the box? Please let me know if this is something I need to contact Axial about. Thanks.

-Tim
CEEJAY5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2011, 04:54 PM   #2
20K Club
 
Harley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Sending illegals home one Hayabusa at a time.
Posts: 22,981
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEEJAY5 View Post
Hello,

I have looked through the packaging several times on my wraith, but I do not see the velcro straps for the battery tray. They were not pre-run around the rear battery tray, nor were they in the bag of spare parts. Were they missing from your wraith when you pulled it out of the box? Please let me know if this is something I need to contact Axial about. Thanks.

-Tim
Contact Axial.
Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 04:57 PM   #3
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Columbia
Posts: 32
Default

Thanks for the quick reply. It just makes me wonder if there is anything else I need to double check for!
CEEJAY5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 05:01 PM   #4
20K Club
 
Harley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Sending illegals home one Hayabusa at a time.
Posts: 22,981
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEEJAY5 View Post
Thanks for the quick reply. It just makes me wonder if there is anything else I need to double check for!
Just plug it in and drive it. I am sure you can come up with something to keep the battery in, it's about as simple and issue as you'll find.

No easier way to find out then just driving it.
Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 05:07 PM   #5
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Columbia
Posts: 32
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley View Post
Just plug it in and drive it. I am sure you can come up with something to keep the battery in, it's about as simple and issue as you'll find.

No easier way to find out then just driving it.
Well... I can do that and have! I already stripped out the stock servo horn and swapped in an aluminum one from my SCX10 build. I'll probably steal the battery straps from that as well until I can get a hold of Axial next week.

I was pretty excited to drive it so I didn't even think about the missing battery straps until the battery pack was flying out of the Wraith...
CEEJAY5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:02 PM   #6
Rock Stacker
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: ashland
Posts: 56
Default

did u look inside box between the 2 layers of cardboard...?
foxposi_150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:00 PM   #7
Quarry Creeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: North Charleston
Posts: 408
Default

you can also get a set of cheap wire wraps from staples best buy etc and use those.
foproy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:17 PM   #8
I wanna be Dave
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: r/c crawlin' heaven...
Posts: 2,444
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEEJAY5 View Post
Thanks for the quick reply. It just makes me wonder if there is anything else I need to double check for!

Your missing a "driver"; quick send it to me and I can add that to your Wraith, plus velcro battery straps are soooo 80's, use the new unobtanium stitched kevlar lipo laces from "To Phast 4 U Hobbies!"

Go have fun and don't keep the rubber down on the Wraith, AIR IT OUT!!!!
DRIVNMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:33 PM   #9
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Columbia
Posts: 32
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxposi_150 View Post
did u look inside box between the 2 layers of cardboard...?
Is this where they are supposed to be? I did look there and found the manual and sticker sheet....
CEEJAY5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:34 PM   #10
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Columbia
Posts: 32
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIVNMF View Post
Your missing a "driver"; quick send it to me and I can add that to your Wraith, plus velcro battery straps are soooo 80's, use the new unobtanium stitched kevlar lipo laces from "To Phast 4 U Hobbies!"

Go have fun and don't keep the rubber down on the Wraith, AIR IT OUT!!!!
Of course... the driver! I will have to keep an eye out for those laces.
CEEJAY5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:57 PM   #11
Rock Stacker
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: ashland
Posts: 56
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEEJAY5 View Post
Is this where they are supposed to be? I did look there and found the manual and sticker sheet....
i dunno mines not here yet lol..just heard stuff was kinda hidden in the box and if u dont really dig and look for stuff in there u might miss stuff
foxposi_150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:09 PM   #12
Rock Stacker
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Olathe, KS
Posts: 70
Default

My Wraith is missing everything.
MisterFubar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com