Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Wraith

Notices

Thread: Super 300 interest

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2012, 08:03 PM   #101
PapaGriz Yo

Default Re: Super 300 interest

Quote:
Originally Posted by PipeDreams View Post
Ya Norm?

Let people speak for themselves... he's posted once in this ENTIRE thread... doesn't give great confidence in people to spend that kind of money when he won't even answer their questions.

I"m not saying he can make huge profit but obviously he is making money on a set of axles worth $150! NO rocket science there. I don't have the time to mass produce these nor have I ever said I did.

It's great that he makes these on his spare time but again if you can't follow through then sell the plans or hire a faster machinist. The part isn't so complicated that it can't be done in less then 12 months!
I'm not saying mass produce them. I'm saying make a set for yourself and go on your merry way.
Grizzly4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2012, 08:20 PM   #102
RCC Addict

Na I'll just stick to my stock uni's. My rigs still being built so I'm happy with my axles. Just letting guys know not to get to excited cause this isn't happening soon like he made it seem. A simple chime in to tell everyone who wants a set and tell them what's up is easy. If he jumped the gun just admit it. I'm done in here. I'm gonna watch and see if e chimes in and how many more people ask when these are comin out.
PipeDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:49 PM   #103
Rock Crawler

Quote:
I've lost all hope for the XR and wraith 300's. These are obviously not a high priority for him.

Maybe/Maybe not

Quote:
Lol when was that? 2 years ago? Lol. I love his product don't get me wrong but it's bad business to post up that you're gonna do something then not do it. I'll believe it when I see it.

There youve seen it now you can quit your bitchin

Quote:
Listen.... Ha ha I've been in this thread from the beginning. I know delays happen. But for the price people are willing to pay for axles you'd think he would find a new machinist to do the job quicker. I'm not some dumb kid I know how this works. I machine parts myself so I know what's involved. All I'm saying is next time don't spout off hey I'm gonna make these then not come out with them for years in ex of the XR. I know you swing off sds nuts cause you're always standing up for him but man can't you see this is a bit ridiculous already? XR and wraith will have the same stubs just different inners. Well if he's been workin on XR shafts for a while then these should easily be out by now. If you can't keep up on demand sell the design!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDS Customz View Post
They are going to be cut soon, how many of you are interested so that I can gauge how many to run in the first run.
When you done talking out your ASS, which you obviously are cause if you new me at all you'd know that my nuts swing just fine by themselves and dont need Norms help. This is far less retarded then gettting the TI-Fighters finished which has been my proority for awhile now. I wont sell my designs, and ill produce as fast as i can, what i can, when i can. If thats not good enough for ya then design and build your own crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DISTURBIN' tha PEACE View Post
Let me ask you this Norm, Why do you speak for him? And so many others also?

Why can't he speak for himself?

Just saying..........

Dont Piss on Norms parade for being a nice guy and truely caring about this hobby and his friends

Just Saying(thats original)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly4x4 View Post
I'm not saying mass produce them. I'm saying make a set for yourself and go on your merry way.

This would be an easy way to go, OH yeah not that easy is it!
Quote:
Na I'll just stick to my stock uni's. My rigs still being built so I'm happy with my axles. Just letting guys know not to get to excited cause this isn't happening soon like he made it seem. A simple chime in to tell everyone who wants a set and tell them what's up is easy. If he jumped the gun just admit it. I'm done in here. I'm gonna watch and see if e chimes in and how many more people ask when these are comin out.

Theres nothing to admit, I said they would cut soon, never when. After running them in my truck I decided to work on a different design (300HD's) That will be a much better fit and longevity design for trucks in the dirt all of the time.

Quote:
They are going to be cut soon, how many of you are interested so that I can gauge how many to run in the first run.
As you can see I quoted my original post. This wasnt a question and answer thread it was simply to gauge the interest in the product, which there is a good amount of. Yes this product is coming. Though Ive been following through with a previous product first. I will post pics when they are ready and available. If you get to anxious and cant wait any longer make some of your own, hell make a few to sell and see just how much fun you have with it, OH YEAH DONT FORGET TO GET RICH WHILE YOUR AT IT, since there is so much money in making hobby parts!!
SDS Customz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:11 PM   #104
I wanna be Dave

I wasn't speaking for SDS. Between this thread and the Ti thread, I just don't understand where people get off complaining about waiting for a product that they haven't paid for.

What is there to bitch about? You want them, well then cool, hopefully they get made on you get some. But how has anyone been put out by this and have any standing to whine?

Either come up with a better solution, or hush your mouth. Complaining will only make things worse for everyone.
4xFord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 06:44 AM   #105
RCC Addict

Quote:
Maybe/Maybe not

When you done talking out your ASS, which you obviously are cause if you new me at all you'd know that my nuts swing just fine by themselves and dont need Norms help. This is far less retarded then gettting the TI-Fighters finished which has been my proority for awhile now. I wont sell my designs, and ill produce as fast as i can, what i can, when i can. If thats not good enough for ya then design and build your own crap.

Dont Piss on Norms parade for being a nice guy and truely caring about this hobby and his friends

Theres nothing to admit, I said they would cut soon, never when. After running them in my truck I decided to work on a different design (300HD's) That will be a much better fit and longevity design for trucks in the dirt all of the time.

As you can see I quoted my original post. This wasnt a question and answer thread it was simply to gauge the interest in the product, which there is a good amount of. Yes this product is coming. Though Ive been following through with a previous product first. I will post pics when they are ready and available. If you get to anxious and cant wait any longer make some of your own, hell make a few to sell and see just how much fun you have with it, OH YEAH DONT FORGET TO GET RICH WHILE YOUR AT IT, since there is so much money in making hobby parts!!
Thanks this all any of us were looking for!

ps.

SOON
adverb
1. within a short period after this or that time, event, etc.: We shall know soon after he calls.
2. before long; in the near future; at an early date: Let's leave soon.
3. promptly or quickly: He came as soon as he could.
4. readily or willingly: I would as soon walk as ride.
5. early in a period of time; before the time specified is much advanced: soon at night; soon in the evening.

Thanks for chiming in!
PipeDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:15 AM   #106
RCC Addict

Interested!

Quote:
SOON
adverb
1. within a short period after this or that time, event, etc.: We shall know soon after he calls.
2. before long; in the near future; at an early date: Let's leave soon.
3. promptly or quickly: He came as soon as he could.
4. readily or willingly: I would as soon walk as ride.
5. early in a period of time; before the time specified is much advanced: soon at night; soon in the evening.

Thanks for chiming in!

Is just barely over 6 months really that long a time? Hell we can barely get stock universals and that design is already going.

Good things come to those who wait. If you don't want to wait, fine, go elsewhere. No one wants to hear your derogatory attitude
meffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 02:52 PM   #107
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Maybe/Maybe not

Excellent answers SDS, I'm not on waiting list but am interested in these quality parts. Waiting for good stuff the first time around is way better than waiting for corrections that should have been made the first time. By the time you involve an outside machinist/machine shop the profit goes way down and it then becomes even more work to ensure top quality product.

I've made and sold RC car parts (and helped a friend design and sell parts) that I sold on the net in the past and everybody whining and complaining really needs to realize that nobody gets rich off of it and it can be a huge headache too. I eventually stopped selling my product because of very small profit margin, required much more of my time than it seemed looking in from the outside and it became a huge pain in my ass. Forgot about those who thought my prices were kinda high because XYZ company made a similar product for alot less $$$...well many didn't realize what quality really was. Too many people want there chit yesterday and for a discount...I don't work for free and don't expect anybody else to.
Natedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 04:51 PM   #108

I'm in! And I don't mind the wait really. I will be watching just let us know. And thanks!
barnyard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 09:26 AM   #109
Quarry Creeper

Iam in for two sets when available.
blumaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:35 PM   #110

I'm in for a couple sets. Hopefully I can make the upgraded uni's last a while.
turdferguson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 07:09 PM   #111
Going Fast

In for sure!
mud digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 11:19 PM   #112

Apparently me too, just today broke my axle and bent the stock shaft like a pretzel.
Thrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 03:40 AM   #113
Rock Crawler

Im still in again haha. let me know when they are ready!

LIK
OFFROADRCKOREA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 10:18 AM   #114
RCC Addict

Patiently waiting in Olympia I am in for a set when you start producing them. Thanks!
ScaleReady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:02 PM   #115
Quarry Creeper

iam in for two sets
blumaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 01:48 PM   #116
I wanna be Dave

I am in for a set
Fishmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 07:09 PM   #117