RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Axial Wraith (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/axial-wraith/)
-   -   Freqeskinz, do they exist? (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/axial-wraith/334868-freqeskinz-do-they-exist.html)

Slowsteve 09-02-2011 03:30 PM

Freqeskinz, do they exist?

So I know some of you have custom skins from these guys, I want to get some done up too, I've sent this "company" like seven emails over the past two weeks with no response. So do they still exist? If they do they have some freakin' stellar customer service. I mean honestly, how long does it take to respond to a email?

PUREVIL 09-02-2011 03:51 PM

I contacted him about a month ago about doing a custom skin.... he sent me an e mail saying he was having health issues and he was in the hospital. Im sure he doesn't want people knowing that, but i dont want to see his reputation hurt either, from other members feedback he seems like a legit guy. I just e mailed him to see how my skins were coming... since in his last e mail they were supposed to be done last friday. We'll see if he replies. Hope hes ok and its nothing serious.

WarTrader 09-02-2011 04:04 PM

I've had him do a couple different skins for my bergs and my radio. His work is excellent and his service and turn around time was exceptional. I'm sure if he's not responding there is a very very good reason... He is a very stand up vendor.

the DMG 09-02-2011 04:25 PM

Hes having really "bad - bad" technology problems right now guys !! :evil:

talked to him yesterday,
i am sure he will get back to ya ASAP,
we hope !!

JohnRobHolmes 09-02-2011 04:28 PM

He is also pretty buried with work for nationals, and I am partly to blame for that. Had him do the shirts, my shirts, the flyer, some banners, etc...

XSRCdesign 09-02-2011 06:36 PM

I talked to him yesterday, he has some stuff going on, but he is still around.

Sometimes these good one man operations only have one man behind them. 8)

jjlove 09-02-2011 08:25 PM

Good things come to those who wait.

FreqEsKinz 09-03-2011 03:03 PM

Hi guys,

I didn't want to get into a big "thing" and discuss all the issues I have been having but, rather than let this fester I'll let everyone know what is going on.

First, I'm not in the hospital.

I have had several ongoing health issues that I prefer not to get into here. I have, however, on a couple of occasions, been to the ER for a couple of these things. This has caused me to have to spend a bit of time laying up and resting, which in turn, has caused delays in work.

Second, my computer, well to be more precise, one of my external drives, crashed. At one point I though I had lost everything. Not just orders, but everything. My whole computer life. (Please save the "backup often" speech, I know intimately the consequences). This in turn, for the last week has caused all sorts of problems.

As you can see, problem number two may in fact aggravate problem number one. Which is exactly what happened.

So what do you do if want custom sKinz from freqeskinz.com?

If possible, be patient. Things will be back to normal, and if I have any luck, BETTER than normal.

I am going to use this disaster as an opportunity to get better organized, more efficient, and more creative in every aspect of my business.

If you can't wait for a few days for me to respond to you during this tough time, I understand, but would like you to sit back, have a beverage and stay tuned....

Thanks to everyone who came to my defense in here, I really appreciate it. I should have responded to people sooner but things got out of hand and then the computer went down.

So to all current customers, THANK YOU.

To all future customers, It will be Worth the Wait!

dezfan 09-03-2011 03:26 PM

Give em hell Neal. "thumbsup"

Glad to hear you didn't lose everything. Need to get w/ you in the near future for the new business logo we have discussed!

jjlove 09-03-2011 03:27 PM

...and where else are you going to get something as cool as this.
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...9/DSC00890.jpg

dstrbd1 02-14-2012 04:40 AM

Re: Freqeskinz, do they exist?

I placed an order yesterday before I read this thread. I am hoping things are going better for you now and there won't be a big delay.

FreqEsKinz 02-14-2012 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dstrbd1 (Post 3567553)
I placed an order yesterday before I read this thread. I am hoping things are going better for you now and there won't be a big delay.

No worries Trenton. I got your order sir.

Things are back to mostly normal here. "thumbsup"

dstrbd1 02-14-2012 09:41 AM

Good to hear. Thanks"thumbsup"