Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Wraith

Notices

Thread: CKRC batt forward

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2012, 05:58 AM   #41

Default Re: CKRC batt forward

Last Monday I called CKRC three times (during their business hours) to check if this item was in stock. All three times I got the "machine" - if I recall there was no way to leave a message.

I needed this thing quickly so I ordered an alternative version from another company. A couple of hours later CKRC called me (based on my caller id) and left a (polite/friendly) message asking if they could help me with something.

I'm disappointed that they weren't available to answer the phone when I needed them to, but I give them credit for calling me back.

I wish I had been more patient because the CKRC battery forward plate has a better design than the one I bought. Mine didn't have the cutaway to clear the spur gear cover or cutouts for the battery straps. The CKRC version mounts between the chassis and the front shock mounts, whereas mine goes around them.
malekia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2012, 09:58 AM   #42
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: CKRC batt forward

I have used CKRC as my main source for online ordering and never had a single issue. I have spent well over 3000 on there site. One time there was an issue with my order come to think of it.....I ordered on sat. night and on mon. morning they called me and said there system screwed up and they didn't have that in stock. they told me I could have a refund right then or wait. I was in no hurry so I said don't worry about it I'll just wait. Over the next week, which is how long it took for the item to come back into stock, they called me 2 more times just to make sure I still wanted to wait and to let me know they had not forgotten about me. And then when my order arrived, they had thrown in some free swag for my wait......that is not usually what I consider bad customer service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxshipp View Post
I am deployed to Afghanistan and ordered several upgrades for my Wraith.
Dude, I wish I had time to build crawlers when I was deployed....it was mostly patrolling and fighting a war for me all 4 times.....Marines are kinda weird like that
Crawlster is offline   Reply With Quote