Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Wraith

Notices

Thread: CKRC batt forward

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2011, 10:53 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default CKRC batt forward

Check out CKRC battery forward plate.

I like that it not only moves the radio box forward. the screws are not under that cross bar!

i can put battery up front!

Any thoughts?
swood74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2011, 11:02 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Don't think most will check them out just because of the past and current problems with ckrc, not bashing them just seen more miss than hit with them
demonoid369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:18 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

I will pass on that. put mine in front of the dash. works just fine. and it was free...
bill c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:45 AM   #4
RCC Addict

I moved the battery to behind the dash also, on another note I must be one of the lucky ones, ordered the ckrc bent link's and steering plus the HR goodies for the front axle to tighten everything up got it fast and as ordered, 2 days I think
halfcab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:17 PM   #5
Rock Stacker

Could someone fill me in on the problems with CKRC? I've heard a lot of bad things about them, but I also see a lot of people running their stuff, is it just bad quality or what?
Slowsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 01:18 PM   #6
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowsteve View Post
Could someone fill me in on the problems with CKRC? I've heard a lot of bad things about them, but I also see a lot of people running their stuff, is it just bad quality or what?
Never dealt with them so I don't have personal issues with them but it's not that they make crap products, they make good products(what I've seen/heard) but the customers service and shipping is hit and
Miss
Old 09-04-2011, 02:25 PM   #7

Default very nice

I would love to see this installed.

As for people talking down a company they have had no dealings with that is not cool at a all.
Double D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 02:52 PM   #8
Rock Stacker

I agree^^

Its what I had in mind for my build...
Old 09-04-2011, 04:24 PM   #9
Quarry Creeper

not bashing at all, just sayin FREEBE!!!
stick-boy-rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 06:31 PM   #10
On the lookout for Rocks

Here is an install picture

http://www.ckrccrawlers.com/ckrc-bat...th-p-3781.html
constantmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 07:43 PM   #11
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWWADD View Post
I would love to see this installed.

As for people talking down a company they have had no dealings with that is not cool at a all.
Was I talking down on them? I think not, I even said that is what I've seen and heard from others talking about them. Did I say their products are crap? Nope I didn't. Show me where in my post that said that they suck at products. hell I didn't even say their customer service sucked, I said it's a hit and miss. Meaning that some are good and while others say not
Old 09-04-2011, 10:03 PM   #12
Rock Crawler

I was looking to get this tray and decided to do a little moving of things first. What I found is if you move the reciever box forward and run flipped lower mounts and a lowered suspension, you will lose alot of suspension travel because the servo will contact the box. I decided to move the electronics to the rear and run the battery on the firewall instead.
hellbentrodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 12:59 AM   #13

hellbentrodder - Please send pics..... Would love to see it.

stick-boy-rick - Free is good!!!

constantmotion - That truck looks to clean. Very nice.
Double D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 10:44 AM   #14
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonoid369 View Post
Never dealt with them so I don't have personal issues with them but it's not that they make crap products, they make good products(what I've seen/heard) but the customers service and shipping is hit and
Miss

This doesnt make sense.....I have never dealt with them so i dont have personal issues.......but the customer service is hit and miss.

And the pic of the wraith with the clean install is off of the ckrc web site....14 bucks not thinking that this is a bad deal....free is good. I dont happen to have one of those battery plates laying around....
Old 09-05-2011, 11:30 AM   #15
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowsteve View Post
I've heard alot of bad things about them but decided to give them a shot anyway, one should not believe everything you can on the internet. They have alot of cool stuff noone else has got. I made an order and was about to pay when their site said I had an invalid address. I live in Sweden wich usually isn't a problem and according to their site it's not one of the "banned" countries. No success.
I filled in an mail/contact form and awaited their reply, got none! So I had to get my stuff elsewhere, my loss and their loss. I guess they don't want me as a customer.
Stuntman Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 11:36 AM   #16
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by swood74 View Post
This doesnt make sense.....I have never dealt with them so i dont have personal issues.......but the customer service is hit and miss.

And the pic of the wraith with the clean install is off of the ckrc web site....14 bucks not thinking that this is a bad deal....free is good. I dont happen to have one of those battery plates laying around....
Are you dumb? How does it not make sense? I've never dealt with them but hearing OTHERS say that their customers service is hit and miss makes me not want to deal with them and that's why alot of others don't either, yes there are some that do get good service and the products aren't bad, but when I've read more misses than hits, it makes me not want to rub the risk. Makes sense now?
Old 09-05-2011, 11:49 AM   #17
Rock Stacker

Look This wasnt a bash on CKRC thread.....It was just a hey look new product alert. please if you have personal experience with a company , not hear say. Im sure there is a thread or forum for it....

I have used thier site....and have had no problems. A happy customer will tell none or few people about their experience. But an unhappy customer will complain to everyone that will listen....
Old 09-05-2011, 11:52 AM   #18
Rock Crawler

I like the looks of the batt forward mount offered from CKRC. I've spent over a couple thousand with them. Never a problem.
Mighty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 11:54 AM   #19
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonoid369 View Post
Are you dumb? How does it not make sense? I've never dealt with them but hearing OTHERS say that their customers service is hit and miss makes me not want to deal with them and that's why alot of others don't either, yes there are some that do get good service and the products aren't bad, but when I've read more misses than hits, it makes me not want to rub the risk. Makes sense now?
I want to edit this post to correct it but this is to funny to edit.
Old 09-05-2011, 11:56 AM   #20
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by swood74 View Post
Look This wasnt a bash on CKRC thread.....It was just a hey look new product alert. please if you have personal experience with a company , not hear say. Im sure there is a thread or forum for it....

I have used thier site....and have had no problems. A happy customer will tell none or few people about their experience. But an unhappy customer will complain to everyone that will listen....
And I wasn't bashing, I didn't post off saying they suck, I just said that people might not look in to it. That's not bashing, that's informing the OP